[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Linkin Park songs: Papercut, In the End, A Place for My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Best Linkin Park songs:
Papercut, In the End, A Place for My Head, Somewhere I Belong, Lying From You, Easier to Run, Faint, Figure.09, Breaking the Habit, From the Inside, Numb, Given Up, Leave Out All the Rest, Shadow of the Day, What I've Done, No More Sorrow, Valentine's Day, In Pieces, The Little Things Give You Away, Burning in the Skies, Waiting for the End, Blackout, Iridescent, The Catalyst, Lost in the Echo, In My Remains, Burn it Down, I'll Be Gone, Castle of Glass, Skin to Bone, Powerless, Keys to the Kingdom, Rebellion, Mark the Graves, Final Masquerade and A Line in the Sand

If you disagree with any you should probably kill yourself pretty soon
>>
Meteora is seriously a legitimately great album.
>>
>>61293467
Oops forgot With You and Until it Breaks
>>
You should be +18 to post here or have a parental permission
>>
>>61293629
I'm OP's mom's husband, he has my permission
>>
memes are awesome dude
>>
>>61293651
Nice. Lets post. Have a nice day
>>
Rise Against is the Hardcore Linkin Park.

And I mean this as a diss on Rise Against.
>>
Rise against is Paramore for boys.
>>
Anyone else think Linkin Park are underrated? Mike Shinoda is actually a really good rapper, better than most stuff out these days
>>
>>61293467
>post Sgt. Peppers
>rating artists work in songs and not in albums
>>
>>61293467
>posts linkin park kill yourself meme
>Starts spouting shit about linkin park being amazing
10 year olds don't even try to hide themselves now
>>
linkin park, system of a down and blink 182 just takes you back to the 00s when adult swim started up and you played halo and tony hawk on the original hueg xbox or CS 1.6 on pc and newgrounds/stickdeath was still relevant while claiming you had the fastest internet with a T1 and you complained that j-lo and britney spears was preppy shit
>>
My mom really likes Linkin Park, I'll send her this list and see if it checks out
>>
>>61296252
ONLY 90s KIDS WILL UNDERSTAND
>>
>high voltage
>not the best linkin park song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thm5Pb3cuzY
>>
>linkin park
>meme with 3 watermarks and terrible artifacting
>meme isn't even dank
Did you even try?
>>
>tfw used to be a massive linkin park fan as a teenager, collected all of the demos, merchandise and EPs and shit
>tfw hate them but still have all of the physical copies for nostalgia's sake
>tfw despite hating them every few months you still go back and listen to them

It's so fucking obvious they were weeb as fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71CvlYX1Bqc
>>
>>61293478
Ur Good people.

If I had to rank, I would say it goes.

1. Hybrid Theory
>As if there was any other choice.
2. Meteora
>AKA Hybrid Theory 2.0.
3. Living Things/Hunting Party
>Easily a step in the right direction towards evolving sad.
4. Minutes to Midnight
>Never go full arena rock.
5. A Thousand Suns
>Da Fuck
>>
MR. HAN
>>
People actually listen to this, good lord
>>
>>61296740
My friend likes them and three days grace
>>
sorry i need to save that image
>>
Disgusting hipster shit. ITs bland as fuck. Normie tier.
>>
>>61293467
Your right dude, totally right. I don't understand how people can listen to this stupid hipster shit and not this awesome metal on this fucking board. They're all into hippity hop and trippity hop and hipster Christian grunge talking about Anne Frank loving Jesus Christ or some shit, but they can't embrace something as deep and emotionally impacting as Linkin Park. It's disgusting. I know Reddit backs me on this one, so it's a valid opinion, since that's the REAL front page of the Internet. You don't get memes like yours on here, after all.
>>
File: 10e.jpg (355 KB, 1196x2572) Image search: [Google]
10e.jpg
355 KB, 1196x2572
>>61293467
I wonder how many plays that guy that only plays In the End is on nowadays

Is that you OP?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.