[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt: abstractly explain why you like an album. the more convuluted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: t55arif.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
t55arif.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
its like doom was eating in a restaurant and the instrumentals were playing
on the speakers and he just walks up to a mic drops some bars sits back
down to finish his meal and sporatically drop some more bars through out
his meal.
>>
WELCOME TO THE DEBUT GRAND OPENING OF THE MADVILLAIN BISTRO BED AND BREAKFAST BAR AND GRILL CAFE LOUNGE ON THE WATER

WHERE WE OFFER YOU THE FINEST OF THE FINER THINGS
>>
Do you like forcing shitty fucking memes like a degenerate faggot with nothing to do?

You do? Good. The first step towards being a better person is acknowledging you're a piece of shit.

Your "random fictional scenario XD" meme has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking buttrock band being death metal. We're sick of this. I'm sick of this." meme has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking buttrock band being death metal. We're sick of this. I'm sick of this.

But you know what? No. I won't stop there. Have you ever sat down and thought, "I could be productive?" Have you? If you haven't then here's a newsflash. In that time it took to create this thread you could have called that one girl that looks at you longingly and request a date. But no, you post a fucking fictional thread. Ever stop to think about what you could be doing if you didn't waste your life away in your parents' basement posting memes?

You could be an astronaut. You could be the CEO of a profitable company. You could be rich. Or, instead, you chose to post memes.

That said, It's cover does kinda look like Dr. Doom. Fuck off, meme poser
>>
>>61292501
this is literally my first time posting this. I really hope that is pasta and you didn't type that out. you might be retarded :( did you get what you wanted for christmas timmy?
>>
>>61292501
right let's have another LE LYRICS THAT HIT YOU IN THE LE FEELS. go fuck yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 177x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 177x237
What the fuck happened in here also Timmy? Really? All of this seems so TARNISHED
>>
File: 24856-long-season.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
24856-long-season.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
It's like you're walking through the Japanese suicide forest, and you slowly start tripping from the acid you dropped a bit ago. As you begin your journey, you start out feeling somewhat happy your life will soon by over, but as you become more filled with sadness, the rain gets heavier. Eventually, you come to terms with death in the most immense and beautiful trip of your days. The sun shines through the trees as the life is slowly sucked out of you.
>>
>>61292567
That album isn't depressing at all, though
>>
>>61292584
I would argue that it is in context.

Also, since when does death have to be depressing?
>>
>>61292591
since i'm not an edgy cunt, that's when
>>
>>61292567
you tried. Fishmans is one of my go to artists when I need some positivity
>>
>>61292597
Are you saying having a positive outlook on something typically looked at as depressing is edgy? What is your definition of "edgy" exactly? An opinion you disagree with?

>>61292619
I would so so for their pre-Long Season stuff, but this album and Uchu Nippon Setagaya really depress me for some reason :(
>>
>>61292640
Maybe it's entirely in context, and maybe I am just edgy. Who knows.
>>
>>61292640
I guess we can't all be as intelligent and nihilistic as you
>>
>this thread
>>
>>61292658
EPIC HE HAD A SINCERE OPINION AND YOU OWNED HIM WITH YOUR SNARKY COMMENT.
*upvotes you*
>>
>>61292658
If I were nihilistic, would I really be arguing with you on the Internet about if death had to be depressing?

Also, when you have to insult someone you're arguing with on an imaged-based anime forum, you sound somewhat silly :S
>>
>>61292662
I'm sorry if I ruined everything ;'(
>>
>>61292658
Also, how is having a positive outlook on something be nihilistic? Wouldn't having a nihilistic view on death be "it doesn't matter?"

Pls respond
>>
It's as if Jesus himself walked up to Ringo in his sleep and hypnotised him into making the most perfect sonic vibrations ever heard by man. It's as if Jesus personally ejaculated onto each pressing of this album and gave it to Santa Claus to embed his DNA onto this album and give it to all the good boys and girls on Christmas, except they're only good boys and girls for listening to the album, and it's only Christmas because that's how good the album makes the boys and girls feel.
>>
it's like i have cataracts while in a room filled with water vapor with some opium mixed in and my mouth is filled with cotton balls and someone's tickling me
>>
>>61292845
stop with this meme
>>
>>61292845
why is a 40 year old album being memed about on this board? Ringo has funnier album titles and funnier album covers so why this one? why why
>>
>>61292923
If you haven't guessed by now, memes are the complete opposite of funny.
>>
File: file.png (611 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
611 KB, 600x600
it's like they were recording their album in the basement but their mom was vacuuming the stairs so they played louder to come in clear over the vacuum but they left the vacuum sounds on the album too
>>
>>61292940
You're onto something here. True sincerity broke the ironyfags.
>>
>>61292917
>>61292923
No memes here lads just sex-tier music
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.