[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypergrunge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
I'm making an essential hypergrunge chart /mu/. So far I've got pic related and Garden Of Delete. What else should I add?
>>
>>
>>61283491
>>
Please explain what the fucking fuck "hypergrunge" is
>>
>>61283106
My album when I'm done with it
>>
>>61283511
he's trying to pre-season meme before 2016
>>
I'm currently making an album. I'll hit you up once it's done, mate
>>
>>61283511
A forced meme, that's what it is.
>>
>>61283540
Get done faster you asshole I got kids to feed!!
>>
>>61283106
Is this album patrician?
>>
https://craigculberton.bandcamp.com/album/buyyerfly-postmortem

You should listen to this overlooked release if you are interested in hypergrunge.
>>
>>61284228
I heard that it is, you should give it a listen
>>
>>61284228
it is. that's why everyone hates it so much. they don't get it
it's actually AOTY
>>
>>61284228

yes
>>
>>61284526
I did, I thought it was decent to good and was confused by the fantano review and scores of zeros. Is he the misunderstood (i.e. kurt cobain) of his time? Is this his Bleach (masterpiece)?
>>
>>61284228
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>61284228
>I like it
Patrician
>>
You forgot Arca - Mutant.
>>
>>61283491
He is problably the creator or oceangrunge.
He problably have no imagination and created oceangrunge based on seapunk, then he is out of imagination again and made it based on oceangrunge making the hypergrunge thing.

I am ok with doing music for the sake of faking a trend like we usually tried to do it.
I even made an tonefield album when whe tried to do this shitty genre (tonefield at least was unique and a real genre).
But at least try to come with something more original, its not so HARD (at least the part of creating the genre, not talking about making the actual songs)
>>
>hypergrunge
Is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
>>61286317
you're late
>>61286136
no
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.