[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when you find a band you like and the drummer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ChastityBelt4[1].jpg (3 MB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
ChastityBelt4[1].jpg
3 MB, 1500x2250
>that feel when you find a band you like and the drummer ruins it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rv-9-un02s
>>
>>61279798
They're pretty good, the drummer is ok, i don't see how she could ruin it
>>
>>61279798

take this tumblr music somewhere else you pleb and delete this thread
>>
>>61279798
those pink socks gave me an erection, thanks
>>
I actually liked this, thanks anon
>>
>>61279949
Ruining it may be an overstatement, but when you notice how unconvincingly she plays, it bugs you throughout the whole song. At least she's better on the latest album.
>>
The Antlers
>>
>>61279798
To be honest, the singer ruined it more than anything.
>>
>>61279798
The instant, monotonous power chords have pretty much ruined this and anything from the past 35 years for me.
>>
>>61279798
they're pretty good, never heard anything about this band before
>>
>>61279798
They canĀ“t even properly tune a guitar
>>
>>61279798
Bland as fuck, shitty vocals and probably overrated. This is shit.
>>
>>61279982
The fuck are you talking about? It's simple drumming, but effective, she probably sucks dick at keeping time and has to to look like a doll and keep turning her head and blinking to stay on beat.
>>
>>61282209
>>61280535
>>61279962
I agree. Posts like these make me think /mu/ is more musically aware than before. Terrible, amateurish stuff like this used to be approved more widely here.

Keep up the good work.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.