[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/MU/CHELLA DAY THREE: BLEEPS DAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: bleeps.jpg (684 KB, 1318x1321) Image search: [Google]
bleeps.jpg
684 KB, 1318x1321
Get ready for Day 3 of world-renowned internet radio listenalong festival /mu/chella! Our lineup today is jam-packed with albums full of sizzling synths, syrupy sine waves and ass-moving arpeggios (+ a couple ambient albums shoehorned in for everyone who'd rather just sulk). We'll start in an hour at 3:00 EST. Join the chat by going to http://mutantradio.org/player/ or https://mibbit.com/?channel=%23%2Fmu%2Fradio&server=irc.rizon.net.

TO THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SEE WHAT IS PLAYING (the bot that tells you is dead) OR SCROBBLE

DOWNLOAD
https://mutantradio.org/listen.m3u
(this also streams so if you are using the web player exit out of that tab)

PLAY IN MEDIA PLAYER OF CHOICE
IT SHOULD TELL YOU WHAT IS PLAYING IN THE TAGS

IF YOUR MEDIA PLAYER DOESNT TELL YOU, ASK AND I'LL DO A COMMAND THAT SHOWS IT
>>
Why did you choose the worst BoC
>>
YEAAAAAH
>>
e d I T
b i o s p h e r e
s b t r k t
>>
>>61279651
specifically to exclude you
>>
A toast to yung amo who valiantly also started making a thread
>>
>>61279760
thanks family
>>
>>61279636
kill yourselves /mu/ fags

you shouldnt be allowed to use e2-e4 as a cover

>tale$ of us
wewwwww
>>
>>61279819
>kill yourselves /mu/ fags
he says as he posts on /mu/ :^)
>>
>>61279819
im a personal friend of manuel gottsching he said it was ok
>>
los bumprachos
>>
ABOUT 20 MINUTES
>>
>>61279819
its just a chess board, what is an e2-e4?
>>
File: 41LMHM8evUL.jpg (30 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
41LMHM8evUL.jpg
30 KB, 500x494
>>61280422
>>61279866
It's an album.
>>
>>61280507
oh wow, ive never heard of it, probably some dumb nerdy german shit with lots of vocals where they talk like robots and wear super tight fitted suits
>>
>>61280531
probably
>>
File: boards_of_kaneda.jpg (153 KB, 450x750) Image search: [Google]
boards_of_kaneda.jpg
153 KB, 450x750
coming up soon, boards of caneda
>>
File: 6465.png (1006 KB, 756x621) Image search: [Google]
6465.png
1006 KB, 756x621
>>
boc is at 4:20 huh?

:^]
>>
smoooooke BUUUUD maaaaaaaaan
>>
>>61282013
im smoking crack instead fuck u mom
>>
you will all be listening to chocolate starfish on dubs day
you heard it here first
>>
File: jukebox.jpg (237 KB, 920x921) Image search: [Google]
jukebox.jpg
237 KB, 920x921
come chill with us later for this little beauty, the textures are to die for
>>
WRESTLE WITH JIIIIIMMY
>>
>>61280422
>>61280507
TECHNICALLY, it's the notation for a white pawn moving 2 spaces from it's initial start position, that being the pawn on the file of 'e' and rank of '2' (5th row in from the left, 4th the right). pawns can only move 2 spaces a single time, from it's initial starting place on the 2 rank. from a strategic standpoint e2-e4 is a very popular opening, as is d2-d4, with each leading into differing 'games' entirely (open and closed games). one could transpose into those traditional openings as opposed to playing them right away in a game (moving other pieces around before moving the pawn e2-e4 as was intended the whole time), which can be a favorite method of more advanced players to gain an advantage on their opponents. it is only the pawns that don't have additional alphabetical characters added to their notations. other pieces, like bishops, are always notated with a capitol "B", knights with an "N", etc. as you were plebs.
>>
>>61283749
wow i didnt know kasparov browsed /mu/
>>
>>61283943
he's far too busy trolling russia t b h
>>
this gas album is so chill
>>
>>61284480
the sounds of nature and techno merged into one, i call it, nechno
>>
>>61280422
>>61280531
Dump muchella and go listen to that great album. Not even vocals in it.
>>
>>61284704
i was joking, i know what it is, big fan of it, weve played it on muchella before
>>
post-dubstep will never die, but you will
>>
>>61285217
almost forgot how sik this album is
too bad he fucked it all up with Wonder Where We Land
>>
>>61285289
truly one of the biggest disappointments of this decade is that sbtrkt couldnt make a proper follow up
>>
>>61285217
more like these dubs will never die
>>
>>61285444
better save em for the roll thread on tuesday champ
>>
>>61285444
nice, thank god that wasnt the trips that chose the encore on dubs day
>>
if bleeps day happened and hardly anyone were around to hear it, would it still bang hard on the floor?
>>
how does that work, i cant access https://mutantradio.org/listen.m3u
>>
>>61285812
it should dl a file to your computer which you drop into foobar or itunes and can tune in
>>
>>61285844
alright, worked with chrome. didnt dl shit with firefox
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.