[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: lyrics that make you laugh >dark as the midnight hour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
ITT: lyrics that make you laugh

>dark as the midnight hour or bright as the morning sun
>dark skin but your blue eyes tell me your mama can't run
>>
>>61277764
accidentally wrote the first line btw
>>
>IF SHIT WERE MUSIC
>LA DA DA, LA DA DA
>YOU'D BE A BRASS BAND
>>
> I'm sick of the government feeding us lies, what happened to the "Dude you're getting a Dell" -guy?
>>
Lime green cannabis color of praying mantises
>>
>>61278131
LUM lyrics are often hilarious.

SHE SAID WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER
I SAID 1-800 HELL NO
>>
Borderline schizo, sorta fine tits though
Pour the wine, whore to grind, quarter to nine LETS GO
>>
You still fuckin with them freak hoes
Stank pussy smellin like cool ranch doritos
>>
>>61278215
>sent your bitch a dick pic and now she needs glasses
What did he mean by this?
>>
You ever have sex with a Pharoahhhhh? I put that pussy in a sarcophagus
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 938x416) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 938x416
>she dribble on my balls in the whip call that shit a sports car

>I make it rain like strawberries. My weed is loud and you smokin libraries

>I sell dope to yo momma and I ain't even vote for Obama......I make money off the dope that I push, to make it funny I ain't vote for Bush.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.