[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/mKztreA6e7Y Is this single /mu/'s love life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nx8ijdFGSt1uhf15bo1_400.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx8ijdFGSt1uhf15bo1_400.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
https://youtu.be/mKztreA6e7Y

Is this single /mu/'s love life?
>>
>>61273751
wow she's really flat chested gross
>>
>implying i have social media, skype or a home phone line
>>
File: IMG_20151212_221918.jpg (37 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151212_221918.jpg
37 KB, 256x256
>>61273795

>implying I have internet at all
>>
>implying I have ever had any semblance of a love life

I feel like if I ever met someone in real life who liked PC Music I would absolutely despise them.
>>
I love hannah diamond, she is the most interesting out of all the "pc music girls".

GFOTY just has a well connected dad so they all keep her chaved ass around.

Spinee is a shit-tier DJ who plays nothing but terrible hardstyle tracks and is banging AG cook so thats why they keep her around.

Hannah does her own thing with William E Wright with Cook's inspiration.

I used to love PC music but man they are literally just some well connected and talentless fucks. Finn Diesel was best friends with AG and was also the music editor for DIS magazine which is where PC music got their big plugs and A E S T H E T I C from, and then GFOTY's dad got them the label hookups. Its all a big joke.

>>61273872

Yes going to any PC show is an absolute train wreck. We are talking Death Grips show levels of autism and faggotry. I couldn't listen to anything from that scene after going to a couple of shows and seeing who was behind everything.
>>
>>61273751
That's not weezer's pink triangle.
>>
well yes it reminds me of an ldr i used to be in

but whenever i listen to that song instead of being sad and mopey instead i just belt out the lyrics and get the fuck into it at 2:09
>>
>>61274269
>not El Scorcho
>>
>>61274375
>tfw listening to el scorcho with my crush made her burst in tears
>we kissed
we kiss everyday now
fucking CASH, if you feel that she might have even the slighest of interest, you should never give up. I did that and it turned up that she had a 2 year crush on me.
>>
jesus

are there people who actually like this garbage?
>>
File: full.jpg (41 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
41 KB, 600x583
>>61273943
yeah this unfortunately . even sophie has been in the game for long long time since 2008 with his old indie-electronica band motherland squashhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h20AmgQijZE
>>
>>61273785
u dont wanna pound her cute little frail body? shame on u anon..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.