[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listening to this shit for the first time now. Why did she change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
Listening to this shit for the first time now.
Why did she change Realiti? It was the only good single she ever had. The version she released earlier was so much better.
>>
i loved visions but this album sucks why
>>
enough please
just stop
>>
i really hope im not the only one here who thinks grimes is complete trash
>>
>>61270072
>>61270147
stop
>>
>>61270147
you are not
>>
she downgraded realiti so the rest of album would not sound like complete shit in comparison

it is shit, obviously, but the fact doesn't jump out immediately
>>
yeah its shit blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah grimes is ugly retarded and stinksblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

ok happy now?
thats enough?
>>
this album sucks ass
>>
>>61270072
>>61270147
>>61270196
>>61270201
>>61270224
>>61270267
>I heard it once
>>
>>61270291
i tried so many times

it sucks
>>
>>61270291
what does hearing it more than once change? I'd have to be a waifufaggot like you to suffer through it more than once, and obviously I would not be a good judge of her music when I'm whiteknighting her with pretend appreciation for her disappointment of an album
>>
>>61270351
The album is really messy and it doesn't flow like an album should, but there are a few great transitions between songs here are there, and I think most of the songs are great by themselves. The disorganization threw me off the first couple listens too.
>>
>>61270067

i dont mind either version desu
>>
because shes a hack and all her music was made by her cuck bf and she took all the credit. any interview she only answer with nonsense gibberish
>>
it's a pretty bad album

when i heard the first song i thought it was going to be a lot better
>>
this is AOTY and if you disagree leave mu immediately
>>
>>61270411
it flows exactly like an album should, it's still shit
>>
>>61270067
Because she's a fucking seed from the music industry to make you think you're listening to fuckign indie shit when in reality (lmoa) you totally fucking aren't.

God, just looking at that album cover pisses me off. Yeah, weaboo art, that'll appeal so much to the fucking Tumblr crowd and give her more cuckbucks from guys who want to masturbate while they watch other guys of various ethnicities fuck their bfs. Great, fucking great, but what about ME, Grimes? What about me? Why do you have to fucking sellout like this shit and whore yourself out for money? I swear to god, I can never listen to a woman again, they're all sellout whores who don't bathe and only lower the bar the world over. Fucking nincompoop corner right here.

Seriously, if you like this album, there's something wrong with you. Dead wrong. Why don't you go eat pink slime off the kindergarten floor, because that's where you belong, manchild. You're a fucking manchild who only likes this shit for the weaboo art because you're a faggot cuck who masturbates to her "REBELLIOUS" unshaven unbathen self. Shoot yourself, hang yourself, drive off a cliff, do whatever, I don't care, just fucking die so she'll make no money and be the whore we all know she is.
>>
>>61270565
well put
>>
>>61270565
is this pasta
>>
>weeaboo art

i kinda like this album, the production is cool. the lyrics are trash though and grimes says she likes kpop as an influence but then she namedrops big bang and 2ne1 lmao. basically the anita sarkeesian of kpop, listened to 2 songs and thinks she can flog that to her audience as a quirky thing.
>>
>>61270565
>I swear to god, I can never listen to a woman again, they're all sellout whores who don't bathe and only lower the bar the world over.

who hurt you, anon? what's her name?
>>
>>61270565

best post so far even though i like grimes
>>
>>61270565
someone send this to grimes
>>
>>61271596
do it yourself, fag
>>
>>61271654
don't yell at me
>>
>>61270565
> lowering the bar the world over
> nincompoop corner
I never thought I'd see a pasta reference America's Funniest Home Videos. I've seen it all now.
>>
>>61270067
>This song was never finished. its a demo from ~ the lost album ~, recorded early 2013. i lost the ableton file, so its not mixed or mastered. i tried to doctor the mp3 into a listenable state, but it was poorly recorded in the first place and never meant to be heard by anyone, so its a bit of a mess haha.

i thought what happened was that she had to re-record it but couldn't get it 100% as the original but thats just an assumption idk anything about the production process
>>
>>61270067
i dont think the demo version of realiti fit the theme and flow of the album also am i the only one that likes it better
>>
>>61270626
It's the truth desu
>>
>>61273154
anime faggot
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.