[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom said people used to play stuff like this at parties. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: rubycon.png (49 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
rubycon.png
49 KB, 200x200
My mom said people used to play stuff like this at parties. What happened? You can't play anything for a crowd of people unless if it's the most basic, inoffensive shit now.
>>
>>61265773
Your mom is a lying whore.
>>
>>61265788
I believe her. She recocgnized this album and she doesn't listen to this kind of music. How old are you?
>>
>>61265773
what kind of party was it?
>>
>>61265773
Don't go to pleb parties
>>
It depends on the crowd. There have always been 'basic people'
>>
Idk. Last year I went to a party and they were playing Gotye. All hope is not lost.
>>
>>61265893
How do I meet patricians in my area
>>
>>61265773
tangerine dream IS basic and inoffensive. it's ambient music.

frankly, the top 40 stuff you hear at parties is basic (in a bad way) and offensive (because it's retarded)
>>
File: Lighthouse.jpg (548 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Lighthouse.jpg
548 KB, 1024x768
And you married that nurse and her name was else and then along came dad
>>
How can an ambient album be offensive?
>>
tfw good group of friends who like to hang out and party to baroque pop like sparks
>>
File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859 KB, 1024x768
>>61265960
sparks are meme music hall
>>
>>61265932
>doesn't know the difference between Pink/Virgin era Berlin School and the shit ambient they put out after those years
>>
>>61265932
I don't care if it used to be inoffensive. Someone would yawn you off of the sound system if you played it now. What's offensive has gotten more basic.
>>
>playing Tangerine Snoozefest at parties
lmao i guess we've progressed since those days then
>>
>>61266475
>limiting your listening to only exciting albums
hope you like missing out on all that beauty you ADHD baby
>>
>>61265916
This must be bait, surely. As for parties, half the house parties and decent clubs play a fair amount of weird experimental dance music, which is pretty much derived from that tangerine dream and their ilk. maybe your mum has just had a way cooler life than you could ever hope for
>>
>>61266778
Man, I used to play that music. You can play anything to people in two places; clubs and movies. People aren't really listening.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.