[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say something nice about Charles I'll start: true Romance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 98719871.jpg (40 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
98719871.jpg
40 KB, 600x400
Say something nice about Charles
I'll start: true Romance was pop aoty 2013
>>
i really like her new song vroom vroom
>>
>>61260821
m8...
>>
i appreciate how provocative she dresses
>>
she's a trashy talentless whore and her face is greasy

that's the nicest thing I can say about her

sage
>>
she is a qt
>>
>>61261094
rude
>>61260926
rude
>>
she totaly doesn't look like an middle aged jew and definetly doesn't make trashy pop music for tumblr ravers
>>
File: as.jpg (71 KB, 596x595) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
71 KB, 596x595
>>61261563
she doesn't make tumblr music, she makes music for people like this
>>
>>61261563
Oh ho ho, I *wink* get *wink* what you're *wink* saying here *double wink*
>>
>>61261615
that's how tumblr looks tho
>>
she's really studied the pop genre from an early age and knows how to make a catchy hook.
Hope she's done with that post-punk brit pop sound and goes back to electropop where she truly thrives
>>
>>61261630
>I have no idea what Tumblr really is and simply use it as a buzzword to describe things I don't like
>>
>>61261646
not that anon but that's literally what all the tumblrs with psychedelic art and spice girls pics look like
>>
>>61261646
Nigga I've only been on tumblr for 4 years and I've seen a shit ton of blogs with girls dressing like retards so don't say that shit to me.

I'm not even the anon you're replying to but whatev.
>>
>>61261646
hello tumblr!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.