[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Join what.cd >There's literally no way to maintain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hide-the-pain-harold.jpg (82 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
hide-the-pain-harold.jpg
82 KB, 660x495
>Join what.cd
>There's literally no way to maintain a ratio despite seeding 24/7

Thanks obama
>>
>he complains about a private music tracker on a malaysian muhammad-painting imageboard
>>
File: 1420419650235.jpg (975 KB, 980x1360) Image search: [Google]
1420419650235.jpg
975 KB, 980x1360
>>61253586
>he memes on a Taiwanese meming meme-board
>>
ratiomaster
>>
how does someone even join what.cd
>>
you are literally a retard if you dont read about required ratios and realize you dont need to worry about your ratio (as long as everything is seeded) until you hit an absurdly high amount of DL
>>
>>61253964
i am not op but my first private tracker was the original bitgamer and it was pretty easy to maintain a positive ration on that, and it is also easy to get very good ratios on td, so even just seeing a ratio like .6 looks awful and makes me feel bad
>>
>>61252882
>he didn't get in literally a week before the freeleech and proceed to dl 120GB of hq music, and also do wonders to his ratio

Also, there are 25 FL tokens! Yay!
>>
>>61254000
each community has there own ratio ecosystem. dont feel bad for being a .6 just use the site and the ratio will come
>>
what is bad because of the faggots that horde terabytes in the double digits of buffer that they literally don't need through seedbox jewing

aside from that, the tracker is pretty neato during freeleches
>>
>>61253665
wtf why does this record shop have so many copies of IAOTS?
>>
>>61254058
IAMUD
>>
>>61254245
Uhhh... It's A Meme U Dip?
>>
>>61254256

correct
>>
>2.33 ratio
>seed like 40 hours a week

It's easy breezy my man
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.