[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been on /mu/ for 3 months having previously ignored music How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Been on /mu/ for 3 months having previously ignored music

How am I doing guys, these are my favorites so far
>>
Gorillaz self titled is such a good album, too bad it never gets any praise
>>
idk good I guess
Keep doing whatever you're doing
>>
>>61250415
terrible
>>
It doesn't matter what others think. Like what you like.
>>
pretty good. no matter what the asses on this board tell you, just keep listening to what you like. but never forget to keep exploring. have fun OP.
>>
OP listen to Donuts by J Dilla
>>
>>61250415
you always a Pleb
>>
>>61250415
Some cool stuff here - would recommend looking into your favourite artists' other work - FKA Twigs has some banging EPs, Death Grips have some great other albums and Beach House and FlyLo's earlier work is better than their newer stuff, imo, but maybe try and dabble in some of the artists that influenced these lot too. Listen to the stuff sampled on Exmilitary, for example.
>>
All of these are enjoyable albums OP, keep doing what you doing and just use /mu/ to find new shit, don't care about what any faggot haves to say
>>
>>61250415
Since everyone is too much of a pussy to tell you, I'll do it: you're complete trash. Come back when you learn to appreciate actual art and not memey pop trash.
>>
>>61250899
what's wrong with liking these? it's not like all of /mu/ doesn't listen to the same shit (or worse)
>>
>>61250899
Talk shit post taste
>>
>>61250415
Shit taste bro.
>>
>>61250415
shit
bad
bad
terrible
good
bad
bad
idk
fine
idk
meh
idk
bad
bad
bad
good
>>
>>61250415
You like what's popular
>>
File: essentialpatriciancore.jpg (564 KB, 925x1600) Image search: [Google]
essentialpatriciancore.jpg
564 KB, 925x1600
>>61250415
pleb please consult this
>>
>>61250415
You're doing wrong.
And not because of the albums, those are actually alright, but because you asked /mu/ if you're doing it right. You don't need the approvation of a bunch of anonymous NEETs, pal. Just use this fucking board to discover music. If you like it it's alright, if you don't it's not, regardless of what others have to say.
>>
>>61251217
>this meme
>>
>>61251217
essential meme core
>>
/mu/ is just memes ontop of memes

go to this guy for exposure to stuff, make up your own mind tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbJIFmZLiHM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>61250415
I don't think music is for you, sorry.
>>
>>61251660
>>61251678
Fagman
>>
>>61251793
I like how you're actually right but /mu/ will still shit on you for linking to fantano
to OP: don't take any opinion on music as objective (especially fucking /mu/) and make up your own mind, however if you want to have better taste try listening to a wider range of music than you do right now and lurk in genres that you wouldn't usually listen to, and don't listen only to what's popular
>>
>>61251848
yeah it's best just to lurk around here
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.