[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW >that think that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: vs.jpg (52 KB, 452x225) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
52 KB, 452x225
>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW
>that think that colors is better than pic related
lmao
>>
>>61249502

Colors is overrated. The Great Misdirect is better than both of those though, and Kezia is better than anything either band has done.
>>
Haven't listened to Colors, but if its anything in the direction that Fortress was in then I'm sure it sucks. Kezia was the only thing good they made. Once they started down that power metal road it all went down hill
>>
>>61249563
>>61249574
saw Kezia live
>>
>>61249586
So did I and they kind of suck live desu. The drummer and Luke are on point but the rest of them are messy as shit. Especially Rody before he quit smoking
>>
>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW
>that listen to PtH and BtBaM
lmao
>>
>>61249658

>I judge bands by their "scenes" rather than actually listening to them
>>
File: peen.jpg (50 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
peen.jpg
50 KB, 960x960
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't like Colors
>>
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW
>that don't know how to properly arrowtext
>>
>>61249614
I've seen them live a couple times and It varies greatly depending on how much they drink

always a good show tho
>>
>>61249502
>better than pic related

Which one f.am? You posted two albums
>>
File: 1rlynigga.jpg (22 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1rlynigga.jpg
22 KB, 500x400
>>61249574
>Kezia was the only good thing they made
nice bait senpai
>>
File: 1438317258822.jpg (112 KB, 534x460) Image search: [Google]
1438317258822.jpg
112 KB, 534x460
>Technical Prog Metal.
>>
>>61249921
take ur pick senpai
>>
I love colours, but PTH are my fav band so yeah. Kezia is better than all aformeted though
>>
I'm gonna say this, the original release of kezia isn't as good as fortress mainly because juice fucked up the production big time, however the record was so good that it was still greatly enjoyable. OG fortress>powergap>og kezia

HOWEVER, the 180 remastered kezia is fucking fantastic. You can actually hear the bass! The remastered kezia is only a little worse than fortess!
>>
they're all bad lmao
>>
>>61250943
>ey ell blub ayy
kill yourself
>>
File: eh.jpg (12 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
12 KB, 296x296
>there are people on this board that think Coma Ecliptic is trash
>>
>>61250149
fucking this desu
their latest works is better than anything they've ever done.

Scurrilous is their best stuff and no one can say otherwise.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.