[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
albums /mu/ tricked you into thinking were bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
didnt trick me, i knew after the first track that i was gonna love it, and i did. i still do.
>>
>listens to nirvana once
>>
It's the Spiral Walls Containing Autumns of Light, only for grunge music.

It's truly an outsider masterpiece.
>>
>>61247835
The second and third track are both great and fun IMO
>>
>>61247848
not even outsider. i think the people who hate it are just stupid lol
>>
>>61247835
>meme posting in 2015

i bet you liked the ark work too, didnt you ;^)
>>
>>61247866
>meme posting
how about you kill yourself
>>
>>61247835
I listened to this for the first time today. It's 2/10. Could've been a 3 if the fucking Beavis and Butthead skits hadn't exceeded 1...
>>
>>61248019
hahaha WOW an idiot! the b&b skits would interrupt deep thought and crying and make me laugh like hell u guys ARENT on the same frequency i LOVE this album! get high to it.
>>
>>61247835
Man why couldn't you have put something else there like something anyone outside of /mu/ actually likes. /mu/ isn't trying to be edgy or contrarian not liking this it actually sucks.
>>
>>61247916
another hot meme, right off the presses.

can i save this one too?
>>
trash
>>
>her vagina is moist and warm
>>
>>61247843
This basically. It's like he listened to a Nirvana album and started improvising right after. It's fun because you can see how he's trying to make it sound like rock but has now idea how, like watching your drunken friends karaoke kind of fun, but it has no musical merit at all, it's garbage.
>>
>>61248139

Kanye has far worse lyrics and /mu/ worships him.
>>
>>61249167
This. but in all fairness they aren't wrong when they say he is one of the better producers in the mainstream right now.
>>
None. Hipsters and tumblerinas don't shape my music collection.
>>
>>61249167

Kanye is self-aware and purposely funny, though.
>>
>>61249167
YO IMMA LET YA FINISH, BUT ______
>>
>>61249322

>Kanye is self-aware

you keep telling yourself that buddy
>>
File: Meghan-Trainor-Title.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Meghan-Trainor-Title.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>
>>61249655
Seriously, kanye has got to be the least self-aware celebrity out there.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.