[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, /mu/. It's Christmas Eve. I just wanted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Good morning, /mu/. It's Christmas Eve.

I just wanted to tell you guys that you all matter, regardless of the way that we like to act on this board sometimes.
I know a lot of you guys have somewhat of a hard time with depression and might not have any friends or family to spend this time of year with (maybe not even a gf)
Don't beat yourself up. You may not be happy with where your life is at, but life also has a funny way of working things out for the better if you take it easy and give it a chance.
I wish you all of you guys good health and good times in 2016.

Just wanted to say that for all the lonely hearts out there.
>>
>>61239553
Y-you too
>>
cheers op
>>
also guys listen to Low's Christmas album it's depressing as hell
>>
File: tumblr_maixjmrGQ31reugqko1_1280.png (345 KB, 628x476) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maixjmrGQ31reugqko1_1280.png
345 KB, 628x476
>>61239553

Cheers, senpai
>>
>>61239553
thx
CHEERS R
>>
File: 1339133582100.png (17 KB, 612x567) Image search: [Google]
1339133582100.png
17 KB, 612x567
>>61239553
Thanks OP. Happy holidays to you too. I hope you spend them well
>>
merry christmas to all and to all a good night
>>
>>61239553
t-thank you
>>
>>61239751
This, doing so right now.
>>
File: 1445948835397.gif (2 MB, 203x400) Image search: [Google]
1445948835397.gif
2 MB, 203x400
Thanks man

goodnight and godbless /mu/
>>
Thanks brudda. As someone who really identifies as an 'internet baby' it means a lot.
>>
best Christmas song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WsbOLin8qc
>>
Thanks senpai, I love all of you. I know a lot of you are alcoholics, but don't drink too much.
>>
Thanks, OP, means a lot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.