[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best NIN album.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: NIN_The_Slip[1].jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NIN_The_Slip[1].jpg
40 KB, 500x500
This is the best NIN album.
>>
lol no. It's the most generic NIN album. It's worse than With Teeth. It's completely paint by numbers.
>>
>>61239454
edgy
>>
>>61239596
>>61239430
no
>>
>>61239596
It's a shit album that was recorded in a week and released for free. Get over it you butthurt retard.
>>
It's decent but I really don't see how you could consider it better than The Downward Spiral.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SToOccPytl8

Take a shot every time the bassist visibly doesn't know what to do with himself.
>>
File: Yearzero_cover323.jpg (39 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
Yearzero_cover323.jpg
39 KB, 300x270
This is the best Nin album by far

Such an underrated gem. No one talks about it but it's absolutely amazing.
>>
>the best steaming pile of feces
>>
File: 1450805563142.gif (230 KB, 240x152) Image search: [Google]
1450805563142.gif
230 KB, 240x152
>>61242092
>>
I listened to NIN for the first time yesterday and it wasn't bad but the lyrics were so cheesy...
>>
>>61241516
>implying tds is better than phm

wew lad
>>
>>61242066
musically it wasnt as exciting but lyrically its way less cringier than most other NiN releases
4/5 on that opinion
>>
>>61242066
Interesting concept, and Survivalism is great, but The Great Destroyer was kinda cringy and the rest was somewhat unmemorable.
>>
>>61242066
year zero and with teeth are my favs as of rn. i hated the slip tho.
>>
>>61243588
the great destroyer is literally the best song...
>>
>>61243631
Specifically, the part where he actually says "the great destroyer" in the lyrics is pretty lame.
>>
>>61239430
TDS > Fragile > PMH > Ghosts > Year Zero > with teeth & hesitation marks
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 600x800
>implying any NIN is good
shiggy diggy
>>
>>61243738
Isn't it almost universally acknowledged that NIN are hit-and-miss?
>>
>>61243588
>and the rest was somewhat unmemorable.
I disagree with this so much. The only song I think is forgettable is Survivalism.

Remix of The Great Destroyer was better than the original version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mQ-QPNMfhU
>>
>>61239430
Literally worst by far
>>
>>61243766
They're a big hit for me

Trent is a production god and is one of the most influential figures in modern music period.
>>
>>61239430
>i think nin is good
>>
>>61243537
>lyrically its way less cringier than most other NiN releases

1st of all, nin's usual lyrics aren't cringey at all, secondly Year Zero's lyrics were shitty forced politcs, nothing I can connect to at all
>>
Cum Holocaust is better
>>
>>61244523
>secondly Year Zero's lyrics were shitty forced politcs, nothing I can connect to at all
All of the lyrics had more to do with the ARG that was going on at the time, which was fucking great and one of the best things Trent has been involved with.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.