[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rapper King Louie shot in head
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: kinglouis.jpg (29 KB, 456x304) Image search: [Google]
kinglouis.jpg
29 KB, 456x304
This literally happened less than two blocks from me

AMA

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/61195105-story
>>
Everything good?
>>
DINDU
>>
>>61234541
is he ok?
>>
>>61234571
ASS

>>61234541
>Be American
>Get shot
>>
He is alive and in stable condition

btw FREE LIL JAY AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGTH
>>
nice, you guys are 6 hours late

he's awake

https://twitter.com/samjcharles/status/679802194963595264
>>
>>61234585
Oh wow he actually died.
Him and another person.
5 other people were injured.
>>
>>61234541
whats the best pop tart?
>>
>>61234541

He a rel nigga
>>
Who?
>>
>>61234661
the guy from yeezus
>>
Fuckin moron, the article even says that the bullet just grazed him.
>>
>>61234541
Damn bruh u from chiraq? wat u reppin boy? GD BD INSANE ???????????
>>
>Chicago

Good to see that gun ban's working!
>>
>>61234709
>reading articles

get with the times gramps, it's 2015
>>
literally niggers in chicago
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 420x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 420x238
>>61234731
>>61234740
>>
Guess the Blacks Lives Matter will people will be out protesting.

Oh wait... This was black on black crime. Nevermind.
>>
>>61234709
IT IS THIS YEAR AKA TWO THOUSAND FIFTEEN AKA THE CURRENT YEAR HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS IN THE YEAR 2015?
>>
>>61234661
WE GON SEND THIS BITCH UP
IT CAN'T GO DOWN
>>
>>61234789
What about these White Lives Matter?

When will they stop this white on white crime?
When will white leaders speak out on this?
>>
WE WUZ DEAD N SHIIIIIEEEEETTTT
>>
>>61234817
phew lad
>>
>>61234812
What?
>>
>>61234764
Omg Rite I hate 4chan >>>/reddit/ rite :D!
>>
>>61234827
I'm doing exactly what you're doing.
I find it funny how anyone could spit the exact same rhetoric then get asked "What?" Don't act stupid.
>>
>>61234812
you know that's disingenuous
>>
>>61234843
Thanks for the yous, my cancerposting friend.
>>
>>61234861
So is
>>61234789
>>
>>61234846
If you support BLM in any way shape or form and you have the nerve to call me stupid. Playing the victim in order to achieve social domination. 13% of the population that is responsible for over 70% of the violent crime. Also when white people act stupid and get killed by the police we know they fucking get what they deserve. That's how society works. But of course all of you anti societal thugs who are too pussy to admit that little fact.
>>
>>61234971
Reread my reply you inbred autist. I explicitly said "Don't act stupid" when we both know what you said.
I find it ridiculous when autists like you love today "he's playing the victim card!" when people are victims. And as for the "social domination" that sounds like a personal problem for you, or you have some kind of inferiority complex. Accounting for 69.3% of crimes while being 77.7% of the population. Also if you paid attention people call out for white people when they're getting shot by police as well, you bootlicker.
You're saying we because you're just another ass kisser. I don't care what society has to say because I'm going to decide for myself.
But of course you inbred bootlickers who are too autistic to look at actual stats.
>>
>>61235097
You are either with society or against it. You can call me a bootlicker or an Uncle Tom or whatever derogatory term you people are using this week but the fact remains that Black Lives Matter is a fringe minority group that will go nowhere. Good luck with your Fuck the Police attitude and your attempts to have no accountability for your actions. Attempt being the operative word. And I would refer you to the FBI site on crime statistics by race. Oh but wait.... That's just more honky jive that's put there to keep the black man down right?

The problem with the black community doesn't reside anywhere but within the black community. The sooner you stop pointing the finger everywhere else and take responsibility for the problems in your own community's nothing will ever change. Ever.
>>
>>61235302
>You are either with society or against it.
Hell no. I'm not always going to blindly follow everything society says, if I consider those things to be bad.
False ditchonomy.
I also love you you're using "you people" and we all know what you mean.
It's gonna keep going, steaming on whether you like it or not.
My fuck the You are either with society or against it. Police officers are not allowed, simply because they are police, to be excessively brutal or violent, fuck off with your idiotic claims. You obviously have no understanding between personal responsibility and bootlicking.
And I would refer you to the FBI site on crime statistics by race.
Not necessary I have them right here.
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

The problem with the white community doesn't reside anywhere but the white community.
>The sooner you stop pointing the finger everywhere else and take responsibility for the problems in your own community's nothing will ever change. Ever.
Yeah I'm tired of this meme. Come up with an original argument instead of same rhetoric spat out by ass kissers.
You obviously can't discern between personal responsibility and people abusing their authority.
>>
>>61235528
>Police officers are not allowed, simply because they are police, to be excessively brutal or violent
Um. Yeah actually they are. Especially when they are faced with brutality and violence. They have the right to go home to their families too.
>>
So what's its like living in the most fucked up part of america?
>>
>>61235714
>Um. Yeah actually they are.
No shit you fucking bootlicker.
But do you know what excessive force is?
That's why I said excessively.
Gain some reading comprehension.
>Especially when they are faced with brutality and violence.
>Police are being killed every day!
Not at all. Yet we have people being shot every day by them.
>They have the right to go home to their families too.
Yeah and the people that get murdered by them obviously don't.
>>
>>61235806
Not OP.
It's terrible. There is a lot to love in the city and personally I'll probably live urban until I start a family of my own, but I'll probably never fully escape the trauma of losing friends and acquaintances each year
>>
>>61234541
Who is he?
>>
>>61234559
Police closed down the road and I had to detour to get to the store but shits all good now
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.