[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which album is better relapse or recovery? and i have never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Relapse_(album).jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Relapse_(album).jpg
47 KB, 300x300
which album is better relapse or recovery?

and i have never heard encore is it worth looking up?

pic not meant to imply bias
>>
Encore and Recovery are both better than Relapse.

none of those albums are good, though.
>>
>>61234443
but i think relapse is great and i was kind of meh on recovery was very long and boring without a lot of interesting verses and some of the worst hooks he has ever done
>>
>>61234413
Relapse > Encore >>>>> Recovery
>>
Relapse is the best. Encore is okay but some filler.

Recovery is pretty bad outside of 5 songs.
>>
>>61234488
so encore isnt worth checking out?
>>
>>61234508

I'd say yes. You get that prime Eminem flow and production is nice plus there's some classic songs like Like Toy Soldiers, We As Americans, Mockingbird, and a few others. Some funny ones too. Worth a listen IMO.

Relapse is cool too, dark but the production and flow and lyricism is top notch. Deja Vu, Stay Wide Awake, My Darling, Careful What You Wish For, 3 Am >>>>>>>

Both solid for sure.
>>
>>61234413
are you fucking retarded?
relapse.
>>
>>61234413
oh, also relapse: refill and relapse bonus tracks are goat em
>>
>>61234616
elevator is by far my favorite of those its heartfelt while still being funny
>>
>>61234508
Encore has some great tracks on it such as Like Toy Soldiers, One Shot Two Shot, Encore, We As Americans, and Spend Some Time.

But then it has it's several goofy tracks that are just Em attempting to be humorous but is really just making fart joke-tier humor.

And then you get the terribly edgy and cheesy shit like Puke and his "fuck Bush XD" anthem Mosh.

I'd listen to it, as mediocre as some of it is the album represents a turning point in Em's career and if you're a fan of him you should listen to this album at least once.
>>
>>61234654
i know its highly unlikely but how do you think a collab between eminem and watkins tudor jones would go?
>>
Recovery because it has Cold Wind Blows and Seduction.
>>
>>61234413

Relapse is by far the best out of he three you mentioned. Got a lot of flak when it first came out because of the accents and We Made You was a bad song. Other than that it's the closest he's ever come to telling a coherent story over an album, and has some great tracks on it.
>>
>>61234413
Recovery and MMLP2 are his best albums thats coming from a dedicated fan i just listened to recovery earlier today actually for the first time in years
>>
relapse is 8/10 objectively
>>
>>61234644
music box will always have special place in my heart t b h
>>
I honestly liked Recovery better. Relapse was still pretty good, but he was so fucked and sounded so depressed and un-inspired in some parts, especially when he talks about walking away in Beautiful. As a fan, he sounded healthy and back to being enthused on Recovery, which made me stoked because I knew he was going to stick around for a bit. Is Recovery poppy? Yeah, but he needed an album like that to get back into it. I dunno.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.