[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2015 no new genres. music is dying.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
2015 no new genres. music is dying.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (15 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
15 KB, 499x499
bubblegum bass arctic ambient
>>
tropical house is on the rise
>>
>>61228334
>implying you'd have heard of any of the new genres
>>
no new genres is usually a good thing because for that time music is free from everyone being told what to make
enjoy it while you can (actually probably forever lol)
>>
>>61228362
>tropical house

is that a new style of music, or just a new style of album cover?
>>
Harsh Noise Rap
>>
>>61228408
been around since the early 2000's, try again
>>
>>61228350
>2015
>bubblegum bass
you dumb

>arctic ambient
>not the worst decision ever made by the RYM community
>>
Look forward to Freak Pop
>>
>>61228334
That's what nostalgia and revivals are for.
>>
>>61228371
why do trips have the code next to their name? afraid someone is going to steal your username?
>>
>>61228430
look at the pepe anon, it's a dumb frogpost
>>
harsh jazz ambient
>>
One google search:

http://www.maniacmusic.net/home/blog/5-new-music-genres-you-need-to-hear-in-2015
>>
>>61228442
>why do trips have the code next to their name? afraid someone is going to steal your username?

it only happens to the really, really annoying namefags, so they had it coming
>>
>>61228385
style of music. apparently What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber falls under tropical house
>>
>>61228457
i'm commiting suicide because of this article. your an accomplice
>>
>>61228334
grind-hop, f︂︂a︂m
>>
>what is hawaiive
>what is vibrator indeterminacy
>what is contemporary classical voice manipulation
>what is electroacoustic Arabic folk
>>
File: 27z9iyo.jpg (178 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
27z9iyo.jpg
178 KB, 1239x795
>>61228495
Here you go.
>>
>>61228526
>implying I have 100 dollars to spend on my suicide
>>
>>61228456
You might want to check out Kolega Doriana
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rZyCv3SRV5
Psychedelic Techno Pop Gospel!!
>>
Young thug invented something
>>
Music stopped evolving in the 2000's. There's literally no way you can improve music anymore.
>>
>>61228543
Just take out a loan or you could also go the death by cop route.
>>
>>61228809
so where can i find my fix of grindcore bluegrass?
>>
>>61228887

That's not a new genre, it's just mashing two existing ones together.
>>
>>61228902
>>61228902
>it's just mashing two existing ones together.

that's how all new genres are made you dingleberry
>>
>>61228334
Footwork shit bu this aint a new genre!

>>61228350
No!

>>61228334

MAYBE WINTERCORE
>>
>>61228362
>>61228474

THOSE AINT new JUST an mix of rhytms, one is a mark of Diplo production
>>
File: Exai.png (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Exai.png
12 KB, 300x300
EAM (Electronic Art Music) when?

This shit almost rivals Bach with its use of counterpoint.
>>
any time you see will i am looking sad it's probably because of the screeching tinnitus in his ears. poor guy should've used protection
>>
>>61228334
We still have oceangrunge.
>>
>>61228350
>bubblegum bass arctic ambient
ARCTIC AMBIENT IS A FUCKING SHIT GENRE THAT BASES ITS ENTIRE SOUND ON PUTTING THE COLORS BLUE AND WHITE ON EVERY ALBUM COVER. THE ENTIRETY OF THE SCENE IS FILLED WITH NIHILISTIC FUCKTARDS WHO ARE TOO FUCKING EDGY TO HAVE THEIR MUSIC LABELED AS "WARM DRONE" EVEN THOUGH THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT FUCKING IS. EVERY ARCTIC AMBIENT ALBUM THAT I HAVE HEARD IS DERIVATIVE BULLSHIT THAT IN NO WAY WARRENTS A SUBGENRE OF IT'S OWN, OH WHOOPEE YOU FUCKING MADE SOME SYNTHS PLAY OVER FUZZY STATIC THATS LITTERALLY REGULAR FUCKING WARM DRONE MUSIC YOU FUCKING MEME. IF YOU PUT SUNNY SHIT ON THE COVER THEN IT LITERALLY WOULDN'T BE ARCTIC AMBIENT ANYMORE GET A CLUE BITCH.
>>
>>61228980
weve had electronic art music since the invention of electricity... a long tradition that includes huge names like pierre schaeffer, john cage, karlheinz stockhausen, etc...
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.