[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Beatles' catalog is on spotify- thoughts? >inb4 spotify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Bez tytułu.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
The Beatles' catalog is on spotify- thoughts?

>inb4 spotify
>>
>spotify
>neo /mu/
>>
Michael Jackson died 6 years ago, what took them so long?
>>
>>61227820
>Bez tytułu
Go away Kurwa
>>
>>61227864
good, good polan strong world learn polan lagnuag
>>
my spotify premium ran out a week ago so Abbey road will be with "JOBS MONSTER NOW ON!"

ah the Beatles, I'll buy Abbey Road, that's all you need to do
>>
>>61227820
I've listen to The Beatles before, what album do I listen to first?
>>
>>61227969
I have never listened*
>>
Start with A Hard Day's Night then chronologically from there. Listen to Let it Be before Abbey Road tho
>>
>>61227969
Start with first album and go in order. Not even memeing.
>>
>>61227969
Sgt. Peppers or Abbey Road are pretty good.
>>
>>61227990
meant to quote >>61227969
>>
US catalog too or only the UK albums with american MMT?
>>
>>61227958
You type like you're old. Use adblock plus
>>
>>61227969
They are a bunch of shape shifting mofos. If you want that classic suit nice hair Beatles, go with the early albums. If you want whatever the fuck, go with Rubber Soul and on. Songwriting is great on all the albums tho.
>protip: their most iconic early song, She loves you was not featured on any album
>>
>>61228024
I can't believe that that works, doe sit really?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.