[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, Steve Harvey here. Any music for that feel when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (61 KB, 1080x1095) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
61 KB, 1080x1095
Hey guys, Steve Harvey here. Any music for that feel when you fuck up a national contest really bad?
>>
It wasn't that bad Steve.
>>
How is this post music related?

Also it is clear that this was a publicity stunt designed to create viral attention toward a performance that is suffering from a loss of audience. You posting it here makes you no more than a pawn in their game. Infact this post reeks of viral marketing.
>>
>>61227187
why does anyone care? this literally seems like publicity stunt to get young peopel to care about the miss universe contest... no young people believe in that shitty objectifiation and unrealisitc beauty standards or in the idea of being judged based on appearane. its an outdated no one outside of old women who bought into the idea that beauty defined them when they were younger and old creepy dads.... i feel like this was a publicity stunt to generate memes and cause an internet stur to generate interest from younger generations and it somehow worked.

sorta like the starbuks cups thing... no one actually cared about the cups change but somehow they publicized it saying wow people dont lke the cups XD. and then idiots bought into saying "omg hwo could people be upset about such a trivial thing as cups"
>>
>>61227314
>>61227508
Holy autism.
>>
I would have had no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>61227314
>>61227508
How insecure are you about your own looks
>>
File: drake kobe.jpg (39 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
drake kobe.jpg
39 KB, 396x594
>>61227187
Thats really really really really fucked up.
>>
the angels of light - public embarrassment blues
>>
Can someone explain it so I don't have to look it up and give this faggot my ad revenue
>>
>>61227314
>>61227508
yeah steve harvey embarrassed himself on live television because of some conspiracy that totally isnt just something you invented with your paranoia
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 600x835
>>61228661
The conspiracy theory is also autistic as hell because he also spelled Phillipines AND Columbia wrong.
It was a double fuck up.
>>
maybe he's dyslexic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.