[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone recommend me some music that employs noisey, chao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: witchcraft rebellion.jpg (30 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
witchcraft rebellion.jpg
30 KB, 400x392
Can anyone recommend me some music that employs noisey, chaotic and what I would assume is improvised saxophone like on this song by Old Time Relijun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36beRGUvsek
>>
also wondering if there is any place online to find lyrics to all of Old Time Relijun's songs

google isn't helping at all
>>
>>61226484
The lyrics are in the CD booklet. If you want to know anything particular I can type them out now.
>>
>>61226659

lyrics for this song please?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2-FLq8shY

I would greatly appreciate it

(this is from a different album though, not sure if you have it)
>>
>>61226718
Nah, I only have WR. sorry.
>>
>>61226754

damn. thanks anyways.
>>
>>61225737
you've listened to Trout Mask Replica right? Beefheart has a pretty obvious influence on them; their band is named after one of his lyrics after all.
>>
>>61228489

of course! I love Captain Beefheart. although Old Time Relijun is not actually named after his lyrics. see this:

http://freq.org.uk/interviews/162/

>FREQ: Why the name Old Time Relijun?

>Arrington: Actually I remember I was up one night late, playing by myself, just trying to figure out the changes in that song “That Old Time Religion” and I kept singing it over and over and each time I sang it I took it a little bit further out, of what the original song was and originally it was Arrington De Dionyso And The Old Time Relijun, for no real reason…
>>
>>61226754

do you know if Songbooks, Vol. 1 comes with a lyrics booklet? you can get it on discogs in good condition really cheap but it doesn't say if it comes with anything other than the CD. I don't normally buy music online
>>
>>61225737
i can't find a download for this album anywhere
>>
>>61230032

it's on spotify and bandcamp
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.