[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best song on this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Blue-Joni-Mitchell[1].jpg (109 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
Blue-Joni-Mitchell[1].jpg
109 KB, 953x953
What's the best song on this album?
>>
This Flight Tonight
>>
The one where she sings about how Court and Spark is better.
>>
California and Little Green
>>
It's morning morgantown. But that's on ladies of the canyon. Her best album
>>
>>61224543
I thought that was the best when I was a lot younger and I still think it has the most impressive vocal performance but I've grown to accept that All I Want is the perfect song lyrically, thematically, melodically, and considering its placement on the album. Carey is second best.
>>
A Case of You tbphwy
>>
A Case of You or The Last TIme I Saw Richard
>>
We're back!
>>
I'm partial to Carey

>inb4 straight men can't appreciate this album
>>
>>61224773
The part where she sings about the Mermaid Cafe is one of the most triumphant moments in music.
>>
blue
>>
>>61224594
>I want to knit you a sweater
>Wanna write you a love letter!

this anon gets it
>>
A Case of You fo sho yo
>>
>>61224594
this
>>
All I Want has always been my favorite
>>
>>61224612
>>61224632
>>61225812
yep
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.