[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reviews leaks because he can't get critic copies from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: vinylmelonpls.png (52 KB, 679x430) Image search: [Google]
vinylmelonpls.png
52 KB, 679x430
>reviews leaks because he can't get critic copies from labels
>Exposes himself as an amateur by panning a fake Blur album
>Started charging for "premium content" reviews such as the Classic Week ones
>Extends himself into genres he doesn't know much about and ends up giving shallow reviews
>Covers almost all the same music as Pitchfork and doesn't deviate into other acts that would be interesting but would most likely get less clicks
>"trap influenced beats"
>Periodically deletes embarrassing videos of himself from the internet to enhance his image (such as the one from his other vlog where he is crying and talking in a soft voice about being depressed) and pretends no one will see it
>Pans well known pop and rap albums because their fanbases will respond and he knows they are low hanging fruit to troll for video clicks
>MRA who sympathizes with GamerGate supporters in their quest for ethical journalism despite being sponsored by VinylMePlease and "coincidentally" reviewing albums from their monthly bundles
>Still comes on here and virals his garbage occasionally even though legions of his fanboys do it for him

Will he ever go away?
>>
>>61221920
b8 but stop making threads abt him
>>
>>61221920

>>Periodically deletes embarrassing videos of himself from the internet to enhance his image (such as the one from his other vlog where he is crying and talking in a soft voice about being depressed) and pretends no one will see it

wait what
>>
OP is a SJW P4k/Jezebel reader
>>
>>61222957
>Didn't see Crythony Crytano on ThatIsThePlan
Newfag confirmed

>>61223366
>Implying disliking a bald vegan youtube celebrity means liking that garbage
Top kek!
>>
>>61223903

>le newfag top kek !!! XD
>>
great thread
>>
>>61221920
>Will he ever go away?
desu senpai the way you describe his game makes him seem quite together, so i would say "no"
>>
>>61223903
>is going to critically analyze every post directed towards him

exactly the type of person who'd get upset over someone being popular on the internet.

>wah wah thousands of people are interested in this youtube guys opinion and nobody ever even asks me how my day is wah wah

fuck you faggot. grow up
>>
>caring about e-celebs
>reading about e-celebs
>thinking about e-celebs
>posting about e-celebs
stop all of this
>>
sounds like a typical liberal to me.
>>
>>61223903
I can just tell you're a fucking redditor, that site is obviously better suited to a memeing retard like you.
>>
What's sadder, being this man or being obsessed with this man to the point of making constant threads about him?
>>
>"premium content" reviews
How delusional is this fucker.
>>
Does anyone have a mirror for this crying video? I can't seem to find it anywhere
>>
>>61221920
go away Anthony FFS stop making these threads about yourself xD
>>
>>61224844
The people who pay for that trash are the stupid here, Antwan is just cashing in, fuck I'd do the same if I'd get that cash.
>>
>>61222957
i want to see this too.
>>
>>61221920

Anthony Fantano matters.
>>
>>61221920
>>Pans well known pop and rap albums because their fanbases will respond and he knows they are low hanging fruit to troll for video clicks

Don't give a shit about Fantano, but if that was true, he would have given TPAB a 6 (its actual score). The internet would have exploded, easy bait.
>>
>>61227143
TPAB is an OBJECTIVE strong 8. Straight up undeniable 10 if you ask me. That is why everyone was blown by it like a shotgun blast, and that is why it's number one on every fucking list you see of "professional" reviewers out there. If you know more about rap than just putting Madvillainy on your 5x5 and never listening to any other MC ever again you would see why.

Alternatively, DS2 should have been panned harder. Much harder, to send a message, that it's undeserving of top 10 2015 status
>>
>>61221920
>>61222957
link or you're full of shit
>>
>>61228183
>thinks TPAB is an undeniable 10
>unimpressed by one of the most interesting new rappers
>accuses other people of not listening to very much hip hop

i know you feel special cause you listened to Madvillainy PLUS all of the other hip hop essentials /mu/ gave you, but trust me that you are not
>>
>>61228253
>Future
>Interesting
Future goes out of his way to purposely do everything he can either musically or visually feel as dated and cliche to the genre as he possibly could. I can appreciate a decent little glam rap mixtape someone drops here and there, what I CAN'T ever accept is one: trap music, and two: everyone who ever hopped on the trap music bandwagon ever.

But since you are calling Future an interesting new rapper I'm gonna just assume this is bait.
>>
>>61228347
>refuses to listen to trap
>TPAB dickrider

okay, so you're a middle class white dude who thinks you get "the game" better than everyone else on 4chan 'cause you ape opinions from dinosaurs and "le artistic rap" Internet consensus. got it.
>>
everyone needs to shut the fuck up and tell me where i can see this fandango crying video
>>
>>61228410
I'm a latin spic, and I've been looking around and personally found that the whole following trap and Future and Thugger could only happen on this generation of tools. The way they get put on top 10's, with fucking Future being on number 2 behind only Kendrick this year for Noisey is fucked up. It's a culture of whiteys dressing like and playing pretend in the trap thing, but in the end everyone just wants an excuse to watch monkey man chimping out unintentionally. It's not a DG thing, they just want to watch trap-rappers being hedonistic wannabe gangsters and make money out of the ignorance these tools sell to kids. It's just like any other glam rapper from the past, only that this new trend is more ethereal and chilled out.

Trap is just another weak ass genre that is going to die in three years where rappers talk about being on drugs and selling them, and make white teenagers who like their style because adolescents are retarded throw money on them. If I were to choose between listening to one trap song a day for the rest of my life or cutting off the tip of my tongue so I can never taste sweetness again, I'd cut it.

Now you can be a whitey homornal faggot who creams his panties when he sees Thugger and jump on the lyrically and sonically repetitive shit-genre of trap created only by thirst of money, or listen to genres of rap and rappers like Kendrick who you know are not just hopping the easiest path to money and fame.

Whenever I see a whitey who is into trap I wanna shove them
>>
>>61224707
Fantano is a part of /mu/ culture whether you like it or not.
>>
So don't watch. Who cares?
>>
>>61228183
>>61228347
>>61228597
>whatever happened to REAL rap>?????
this is bait, right?
>>
Was the fake Blur review re-uploaded anywhere?
>>
Who's the bigger degenerate?

Pierro "Why can't I marry a 12 year old?" Scaruffi

or

Anthony "Women are the most decadent sluts since the fall of Rome" Fantano?
>>
careful OP, mods are fantanodrones and delete threads/ban for being critical of fantano
>>
Where does the best teeth in the game gag comes from?
>>
>>61221920
>(such as the one from his other vlog where he is crying and talking in a soft voice about being depressed) and pretends no one will see it
link anyone?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.