[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ty Segall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Ty_Segall_-_Melted.jpg (21 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Ty_Segall_-_Melted.jpg
21 KB, 316x316
What's /mu/'s opinion on Ty Segall and Fuzz?

Listening to melted right now and it's pretty damn good. What are his best albums?
>>
>>61220919
Shameless self bump
>>
From what I gathered the garage rock fans on /mu/ don't like Ty.

I think Melted and Fuzz are great though.
>>
>>61220919
One of the bands that I really want to see live. Check out Ty Segall Band - Slaughterhouse, it's the most known one. Also you might like Thee Oh Sees, Deerhunter and Wavves.
>>
>>61221144
>From what I gathered the garage rock fans on /mu/ don't like Ty
Really? All I've seen is that he isn't that much talked about that much just reccomended from time to time

>>61221160
Thanks for the recs will check them out except Wavves I'm very familiar with them
>>
>>61221231
Every thread I've been in, Ty Segall and Wavves get shit on, just saying. I like both and I don't see why people who like the Black Lips and Thee Oh Sees would not like them.
>>
>>61221253
Because he's trendy
>>
>>61221253
Wavves are good even though the last album wasn't that great
>>
>>61221273
They're all trendy. They're from the same scene. They all know each other.
>>
Slaughterhouse is goat so I'm excited for the new album with his band
>>
>>61221305
oh and his live show was one of the best I've seen
>>
>>61221253
I can kind of see why Wavves gets shat on, their sound is relatively different to the rest of the scene. Not to say their music is bad though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.