[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
built to spill discog rate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: original-cddaba877a67eaa0.jpg (187 KB, 900x887) Image search: [Google]
original-cddaba877a67eaa0.jpg
187 KB, 900x887
rate built to spill discog

Perfect From Now On>There's Nothing Wrong With Love>Keep it Like a Secret>There is no Enemy>Ancient Melodies of the Future>You in Reverse>Ultimate Alternative Wavers
>>
>>61203318
i have the same list as you
can we be friends
>>
I feel as if I made a horrible mistake by listening to Carry the Zero as my first song by them. They definitely have better albums as a whole than Keep it Like a Secret but I don't think they'll ever top that song desu
>>
>>61203318
>>61203376
Switch secret and enemy and you have me
>>
>>61203433
you don't like untrustable?
>>
>>61203376
we couldn't be friends in the conventional sense, no
maybe if we think about each other enough our paths will cross someday
>>
>>61203318
oh my god if I was in a band and a photographer told me to 'just lean to the side a bit I swear the photo will look totally quirky and sick' i'd just walk out the door.
>>
>>61203900
the bench is actually tilted and they were sitting upright. the picture is just rotated a little
>>
>>61203318
BTS are shit

Just listen to Modest Mouse instead
>>
>>61203997
The fact that you're comparing them shows that you haven't listened to Built to Spill enough
>>
File: Come on, Son.jpg (162 KB, 1300x1179) Image search: [Google]
Come on, Son.jpg
162 KB, 1300x1179
>>61203997
>>
>>61203997
Built to Spill's new album is a hell of a lot better than Modest Mouse's
>>
>>61203433
Yeah but Sidewalk tho
>>
>>61203997
>this forced rivalry meme

Stop
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.