[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What guitar amplifier would yo recommend me for between 150-180€?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: js22 dinky.jpg (144 KB, 960x1600) Image search: [Google]
js22 dinky.jpg
144 KB, 960x1600
What guitar amplifier would yo recommend me for between 150-180€? I already have a boos DS-1 distorsion pedal, a frontman 10g amplifier and pic related is my guitar.
>>
File: amp.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
amp.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
the shitty amp
>>
bump1
>>
There's not really any amps that are that much better than your Frontman in that price range, save up more and get a small tube amp like a Super Champ X2 or something
>>
>>61202970
well, the frontman 10g costs 60€ and has the shittiest sound I've seen in a guitar, are you sure that none of these would sound better? I've been searching for some around that price:

Line6 Spider IV 30
Blackstar ID Core 20
Marshall MG30CFX
Fender Mustang II V.2

I just play metal and sometimes some acoustic, if this info helps.
>>
Go to a guitar shop and try everything until you find the one you like.
>>
>>61203152
I mean they'll sound better, but still pretty shit.
The Mustang is probably the best option out of all of those, but I would still highly recommend saving up for an amp you'll be happy with for a long time.
>>
Tube: laney cub12r or cub10 (try to get one wirh a celestion speaker)
Modeling: fender mustang 2 or 3 depending on how loud you want it to get
Solid state: some old roland in dece condition, they go for little money online
>>
Vypyr 15
That really cheap Yamaha
Mustang

Don't get a fucking Line VI for the love of God and all that is good gain
>>
If you are asking what amp to go with don't bother with a small tube practice amp.
What you get for what you pay is just not worth it vs a modeling amp.

wait till you have nailed down what sound you are going for before dropping bigger cash
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.