[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT - New albums most likely of being Scaruffi 8.5/10 and above
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
ITT - New albums most likely of being Scaruffi 8.5/10 and above
>>
He stopped reviewing music
>>
Also, Confused is one of the best songs this year had
>>
>>61200643
it's #1 on his worst albums of the year list though...
>>
>>61200686

actually he's been reviewing stuff from the 2000s for the last few months. he recently did a major update to his best of 2000s list, he added a ton more albums. he'll probably get back to new releases soon. he was reviewing 2013 albums in 2014.
>>
>>61200813
nice, curious to see what he gives Divers and eagerly waiting for him to pan the fuck out of TPAB
>>
>>61200711
listen to so much more music
>>
>>61200837
I know you should but why did you reply to my post
>>
>>61200643
>listens to nirvana once
>>
>>61200850
did you just go with the "i know you are but what am i?" approach? yikes
>>
>>61200717
link
>>
>>61200813
>he added a ton more albums.
like what?
>>
>>61200643
literally the Bleach of the '10s, a true masterpiece
>>
>>61201089

http://www.scaruffi.com/ratings/00.html

some noteworthy ones include:

>Ys
>Illinois
>Funeral
>STGSTV
>The College Dropout
>Marry Me
>a fucking Tool album

and a lot more
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.