[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
L A D I S P U T E
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 800x800
What does /mu/ think of la dispute?? I fuckn love em wbu
>>
If I do not miss a part of you, a part of me is dead.
>>
Not much of a fan of the first album, but I love the last two.

I find Wildlife to be wayyy too sad and depressing to listen to though. I only go back on a few tracks due to how sad they are.

The third album I think lacks some of wildlife's quality but atleast I can listen to it without having an existential crisis.

I would imagine la dispute is working on a new album?
>>
>>61200393
I've only listened to Somewhere at the Bottom of the River Between Vega and Altair. I wasnt a huge fan of it though.
The clean and sparse guitar arrangements feel thin and the distorted guitar parts need to have more thought going into the tone. The riffs that are supposed to have a groove to them really fall flat and would greatly be improved with some bass.
I'm not a big fan of the vocals either. It feels to me like it's stuck between screaming and singing and he just cant commit.
>>
>>61200447
I hope so dude and yeah I agree wildlife sends me to a dark place but it's to good to put down
>>
>>61200503
Can't not love the lyrics tho
>>
>>61200542
Some of the lyrics are pretty alright but if the delivery sucks the words aren't given the proper punch imo.
Idk, a lot of my favorite lyrics are more about the delivery i guess.
>>
>>61200447

edward benz 27 times legit scares me. i dont ever want to be a paranoid schizophrenic /mu/ ;_;
>>
File: tumblr_m7hho1yj6T1qc9k5xo1_500.jpg (30 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7hho1yj6T1qc9k5xo1_500.jpg
30 KB, 480x640
>DARLING
>FLESH
>LOVER
>AIRPORTS
>>
La Dispute are great, I thought their latest album was alot better than what everyone else thought but Wildlife is best
>>
>>61200447
>I find Wildlife to be wayyy too sad and depressing to listen to though.
this. ive listened to somewhere/vancouver like 50 times through each and rooms maybe 10 but wildlife ive only listened to maybe twice in full. i do visit single songs though like you.

>>61200923
kek
>>
I luv dem
>>
>>61200393
Rooms of the House is their best album, but all their stuff is good. Andria is best song on first album.
>>
I THINK I HEARD A PLANE CRASHING

BUT I THINK IT WAS YOUR PASSION SNAPPING
>>
>>61200393

Loved their first album. They were killer live back then. I saw them open for Thrice (who fucking blew, I left after 4 songs), and they were incredible. Saw them after Rooms of the House dropped, and it doesn't even feel like the same band. Still okay, but not what hey used to be.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.