[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is some good south korean music that isnt kpop? I know just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 0148 - Mukimukimanmansu.jpg (184 KB, 1000x671) Image search: [Google]
0148 - Mukimukimanmansu.jpg
184 KB, 1000x671
What is some good south korean music that isnt kpop? I know just mukimukimanmansu, new last.fm sucks and I cant find the filter for countries, if there is any
>>
>>61199717
IT G MA
>>
>>61199734
thats like kpop for white hip hop fans instead of weaboos. I dont like hip hop
>>
http://pastebin.com/Rc42s2KW
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYYLUd-l6hc
>>
>>61199878
Thank you very much mootkips. Did you created or is this in some kind of /mu/ sticky/wiki if I wanted this for other countries?
>>61199882
I love this so far thanks
>>
>>61200059
You're welcome.
I made it. Sorry it isn't better; I don't have the time to work on it much these days.
I've worked on some lists for other countries as well if you're interested.
RYM charts can be filtered by country as well, and while they aren't great imo, they're better than nothing.
>>
>>61200134
Then props to you I found out I have 5 albums out of there, I just assumed they are japanese
>>
File: mukimukimanmansu.jpg (4 KB, 134x90) Image search: [Google]
mukimukimanmansu.jpg
4 KB, 134x90
have you tried mukimukimanmansu

sorry anon I don't know any others
>>
>>61200308
I have anon I like them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIrPG07tZPU
>>
>>61200468
I knew you did, you said so in the OP

nice video, I hadn't seen that one
>>
>>61200468
aww that's so cute
>>
>>61199717
is that cum on her ear/hair?
>>
Haven't listened to the album but I've liked the song for years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZlKCVF5UBs
>>
>>61200515
I know you did.
It is my favourite song by them
>>61200525
it is
>>61200536
it is not
>>
>>61200587
is it soap, then?
>>
Now that we've gathered fans of mukimukimanmansu in a single thread, were they a one album thing?

Their facebook page is abandoned. I have found Minwhee Lee on facebook, apparently she lives in Brooklyn now

Do you think that means we could see more of her music under an american deal?
>>
>>61200567
I loved the intro. Not a fan of the vocals and the chorus. Does he have more of the non heavy guitar stuff?

>>61200598
it is what you want it to be
>>61200600
I have no idea. Just researching anything about them is difficult.
I believe they got some recognition in 2015 (?) thanks to some vine clip of that andromeda song. I hope that will encourage them to do more, the album is too short
>>
I have Chinese pop if that's okay

Check out my little airport
>>
UNDERWATER SQUAD
>>
traditional, folk
Jin Hi Kim
Byung ki Hwang
Geomungo Factory

misc
Bluedawn
Yukari
Sirena
Googolplex
Dear Cloud
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.