[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this moron so talented?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: kanye.jpg (93 KB, 960x592) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
93 KB, 960x592
How is this moron so talented?
>>
>>61194785
Kanye west is a classic case of hypomania, super creative and hugely ambitious but impulsive and erratic.
>>
>>61194785
Somebody needs to alter that so it makes fun of people who don't listen to good music.
>>
>>61194785
Because he never gives up. Doesn't take no for an answer. I admire his drive and determination.

Haters gonna hate.
>>
>>61194785
>Kanye
>talented
pick one
>>
>>61196715
You could do it yourself, but what the heck.

"Sometimes people write music and they be so over-melodic and so self absorbed. I am not a fan of music. I would never want an album's autograph. I am a proud non-listener of music."
-Kanye East
>>
I take it you haven't heard Kanye speak many times. This makes perfect sense once you understand the way he speaks.

What I take from that statement is that most books (ignoring technical manuals) could be much shorter and still get the same idea or point across. He believes speaking to people rather than reading books is a more efficient way to gain information. And I would have to agree.
>>
>>61194785
Like this guy said >>61194853, he simply has no filter. I'm sure he regrets quite a few of the things he's said. Anyway, anyone who's managed to stay relevant this long in the entertainment industry is far from a moron.
>>
>>61196791
That's Conway East bruh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5YgXlRnVDc
>>
>>61197142
The purpose of literature isn't to send information, it's to engage the reader and put him in a new world

If you want information, read a textbook
>>
>>61194785
It's a little hard to differentiate from "Kanye the character" and the real Kanye. I honestly think that he slips in and out of this mode a lot and the line is definitely blurry. People who take everything Kanye says seriously are as stupid as they propose he is.
>>
>>61197785
Yeah but he definitely has a point in some cases. If you've ever read return of the king there are parts where Tolkien spends literal chapters describing inconsequential shit.
>>
>>61197915
I dont think he plays a character at all.
I think every interview he gives is 100% himself he just has no filter and has difficulty controlling what he says and how he says it sometimes.
>>
>>61197936
To engage the reader in a new world. If you're such a restless leg syndrome plen that you can't into literature your opinions are literally worthless
>>
>>61198101
Read 4 pages describing a table and don't tell me that is arduous as fuck.
>>
>>61198068
Sarcasm?
>>
>>61196791
Well yes but i can't do the images because i don't have the proper programs
>>
>>61198246
you could literally do it in Paint
>>
>>61194785
Kanye's probably the worst mainstream rapper out there other than some of the shitty ghetto ones like Chief Keef.

>>61197915
Kanye fans confirmed for literally delusional.
>>
>>61197936
>If you've ever read return of the king there are parts where Tolkien spends literal chapters describing inconsequential shit

It has consequence to the reading experience you dip. Also
>Tolkien
Are you 12? In what universe is Tolkien hard to read lmao
>>
>>61197936
>>61197142
jesus christ
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.