[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post positive reviews that turned you off from a band. I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450653741636.jpg (146 KB, 800x646) Image search: [Google]
1450653741636.jpg
146 KB, 800x646
Post positive reviews that turned you off from a band.

I will never, ever, listen to Fishmans because of this cringey review.
>>
>>61185539
Congrats, you have autism

I'm proud of you for coming out, buddy
>>
Congrats, you have autism

I'm proud of you for coming out, buddy
>>
That guy is pretty right, OP, you must have autism.
>>
You're a turbo-autist if you won't listen to a band because of a positive review. Also Fishmans is fkn gdlk so why wouldn't you listen to them?
>>
lol op ur austics
>>
Seems autistic
>>
How about negative reviews that actually encouraged you to check out music?
>>
>>61185570
>>61185598
>>61185622
>>61185631
>>61185650
>>61185665

Wow, thanks for proving my point: Fishmans fans ARE an annoying hivemind!

>fkn gdlk

This is an 18+ website, friend.
>>
You have autism, I have dubs.
>>
>>61185742
I'd never even heard of the fishmans up until today, m8, you're just being dumb if that's the reason you won't check them out.
>>
>>61185742
lol fishmans a shit
>>
>>61185539
>I will never, ever, listen to Fishmans because of some random review by a nobody.

How the fuck do people like you even exist? Your post was a million times more "cringey" than that review could ever be,
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.