[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I start with Oasis? Is there a flowchart? Thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nho7tjwZor1ra5u03o1_500.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nho7tjwZor1ra5u03o1_500.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
Where do I start with Oasis? Is there a flowchart?

Thanks
>>
don't bother they are shite
>>
>>61183347
Don't they only have two albums? I don't like them so I'd say neither but they aren't hard to understand
so jump in anywhere.
>>
>>61183357
/thread
>>
File: noel gallagher 576.jpg (18 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
noel gallagher 576.jpg
18 KB, 281x211
ITT: Overrated hacks
>>
>>61183347
Try Demon Days first, then Parklife after that
>>
Start with the first album, like you would with any other artist.
>>
>>61183357
beat me to it
>>
>>61183396
Turns out there are four but I still don't think the starting place will matter at all if you really want to get into them
>>
nigger
>>
>>61183415
>overrated
>not talentless

baka how new are you
>>
>listen to first album
>move on to Blur or any other good britpop band
>>
>>61183347
all their songs sound the same and are equally shit so start anywhere
>>
>>61183450
There's six albums.
>>
>>61183488
>listening to nonce-core
>>
>>61183347
They've also got the most ignorant fans ever many times Iv heard "oasis are the best fucking band in the world" and "anyone who doesn't like oasis is faggot"
>>
Just listen to Definitely Maybe, What's the Story, The Masterplan, and Be Here Now. Then if you want more check out their 90s concerts that are floating around YouTube and some of their 00s singles are alright too.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.