[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bands/artists that serve as red flags to you so you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1024x768
ITT: Bands/artists that serve as red flags to you so you know you have to stay away from the person who likes them.

I'll start with the obvious.
>>
>>61182527
great banter
>>
None, what kind of twat would do that?
But there are bands that tell me "this person and I will never see eye to eye in our music tastes". Namely any grunge band.
>>
Twenty-One Pilots
>>
Death Grips
Deafheaven
>>
>>61182527
>>
>>61182969
>tumblr
>>
Animal Collective
>>
Arctic Monkeys
>>
>>61183147

> taking the time to rename a picture you found via google image

> reddit
>>
>>61183147
It's kind of poetic in a way
>>
The Beatles
>>
>>
>>61183277
Hating on the Beatles is an even bigger red flag imo. For some reason Tumblr loves to hate them.
>>
>>61182527
any hiphop tbhfam
>>
>>61183342
>for some reason tumblr loves to hate them

I wouldnt know since I dont frequent that site, redditor
>>
>>61182527
Anything metalcore.
>>
>>61183355
>redditor
he clearly just said tumblr, dummy LOL
>>
>>61182527
I don't do that, because I'm an actual human being and understand the subjectivity of art, without being snobbish and assuming my opinions are "better" than anyone else's.
>>
>>61183387
>listens to Nickelback
>>
>>61182527
radiohead
gorillaz
Blur
morrissey
>>
>>61182527
Pulp
>>
The Beatles
Linkin Park
Twenty One Pilots
Eminem
Nirvana
Metallica
Fall Out Boy
>>
Fetty Wap
>>
>>61183773
Nah, but I I would never try to intentionally not befriend someone based on something as petty as musical tastes.
>>
>>61186599
youd obviously have to be really sad and spiteful to make a post like this. its not the kind of thing an emotionally aware person would do, its the actions of a damaged or somehow deficient mind. it might help if you took a look at yourself and examined your motives for doing it. I can understand if you dont want to talk about it here, nobody likes to talk about what a horrible place their head is in this kind of environment. but if its ever going to get better in there introspection is the first step.
>>
>>61182527

I like oasis
>>
File: leave_this_place.jpg (1 MB, 2196x1728) Image search: [Google]
leave_this_place.jpg
1 MB, 2196x1728
>>61186678
>>
>>
>>61183176
delete this post
>>
>>61182527
Dream Theater
Hopsin
Ac/Dc
Belle and Sebastian
>>
Swans
Death Grips
>>
>>61186631
>projecting
>>
They Might Be Giants
Death Grips
>>
>>61187295
>prolapsing
>>
>>61187413
you don't know what that word means, do you? pathetic
>>
Neutral Milk Hotel
>>
>>61182527
Let's be real here guys, no memes, no trolling please. Oasis is literally the greatest musical artist of all time. If you can find me a better song than 'Champagne Supernova' or a better album than 'Definitely Maybe' I would like to hear it because it must be truly incredible. But the thing is, such things don't exist because music in the human race peaked with Oasis. Never again will we experience such an awesome, incredible band that writes anthems for every person on earth.

Now, if you don't like Oasis, I suggest you get the fuck out of /mu/, slit your wrists and re-evaluate your life.
>>
>>61187607
>If you can find me a better song than 'Champagne Supernova' or a better album than 'Definitely Maybe'
Don't Look Back In Anger and What's the Story Morning Glory.
>>
>>61187607
how can you reevaluate your life if you've already slit your wrists?

ya nitwit!
>>
>>61187108
>>61183342
>>61187441
>waaah muh fee-fees
>>
Adele
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.