[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nigga, we gon' be alright >Nigga, we gon' be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tpab.png (51 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tpab.png
51 KB, 300x300
>Nigga, we gon' be alright
>We gon' be alright
>Do you hear me, do you feel me? We gon' be alright
>Huh? We gon' be alright
>Do you hear me, do you feel me? We gon' be alright

>this
>over purposely out of tune 'duhhhh'
>for 4 minutes

>this passes for poetry in 2015
>>
>>61181362
Yez
>>
>>61181362

What? Are you too white to understand the meaningful social commentary of the song?
>>
HOL UP
*SMACKS LIPS*
WE GON BE ALRIGHT
>>
>>61181362
What is a hook?
>>
>>61181414
>meaningful social commentary

>Nigga, and we hate po-po
>Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho

use your fucking speaking words you oaf
>>
WE WUZ KINGS N SHEIT
>>
I wanted to enjoy the album but can't stand the nigga language. is it really necessary to say "you was" all the fucking time?
>>
>this passes for poetry in 2015

Praise the Lord for all good things.

We blew their balls into shards of dust,
Into shards of fucking dust.

We did it.

Now I want you to come over here and kiss me on the mouth.

>this passes for poetry in 1991
>>
>>61181472
That line was ironic, he was talking about the black peoples fear of the police
>>
>>61181543
this is what c ucks actually believe
>>
>>61181461
>A hook is a musical idea, often a short riff, passage, or phrase, that is used in popular music to make a song appealing and to "catch the ear of the listener".

well repeatedly saying 'nigga we gonna be alright' over a tuneless 'duhh' definitely doesn't count as a hook then
>>
>>61181362
>cherry picks his examples

>this passes for shitposting in 2015
>>
>>61181619
an actually good song or album would be immune to 'cherrypicking' by definition because it wouldn't have such blatant embarrassing flaws
>>
>>61181362
>>over purposely out of tune 'duhhhh'
What are you talking about? The vocals are in tune the whole time.
You don't know what you're shit posting about.
>>
>>61181572
nice c uck meme desu senpai
>>
http://mediamatters.org/video/2015/06/29/foxs-geraldo-rivera-hip-hop-has-done-more-damag/204195

This is op
>>
>>61181868
op definitely can't grow that much facial hair.
>>
>>61181362

Come on, it's not bad for a retarded deaf monkey
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.