[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do you think he'll stay on top of the hip-hop game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Kendrick-Lamar-Chris-Buck.jpg (270 KB, 615x900) Image search: [Google]
Kendrick-Lamar-Chris-Buck.jpg
270 KB, 615x900
How long do you think he'll stay on top of the hip-hop game?
>>
We'll see when he gets there.
>>
>>61181040

THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED THIS SUNDAY NIGHT!
>>
>>61181053
S A V A G E

>>61181040
His next album will be without a doubt his most experimental album yet. He'll attempt to push the listener and question what is acceptable in popular hip-hop. It's a bold statement and move but I think it'll work but after that, it's just going to be sorry excuse for mixtapes and eps before eventually dropping one hell of a bomb of an lp in 2020. He'll then pull a Lupe fiasco and vanish before coming back in 2025 with one hell of a concept album with a runtime of 2.5hours.
>>
>>61181145
nah next album will be trap influenced beats
>>
>>61181040

when his next album comes out and its no where near his last
>>
>>61181176
that doesn't make sense
>>
>>61181113
LAMARRRR CENAAAAA

There. I finished your cringey 8th grade meme for you.
>>
>>61181188

it literally doesn't make sense that you said it doesn't make sense
>>
He will make a new album with stylistic changes that nobody other than devoted and desperate fans will try to latch onto and he will loose relevance.
>>
>>61181145
the next album will be in 2 years and it will make heavy usage of synths and bass like flylo/thundercat. overall though it will still be Sounwave so imagine a more experimental GKMC
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.