[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all know this band is trash But why specifically is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 5lCTRqR[1].jpg (169 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
5lCTRqR[1].jpg
169 KB, 1024x1024
We all know this band is trash

But why specifically is this album the worst piece of work to ever come out of the 2003-2008ish Scene/Pop-punk/Warped tour shilling bands?
>>
>>61175198
i hate that album cover so much
>>
I give zero fucks. They reinvented themselves to appeal to a mainstream audience and I started singing along to their songs on "alternative" radio.

Wouldn't buy the album. But I've reached a point of nihilism where I actively listen to things like this and Panic at the Disco and literally give zero fucks.

Just enjoy shit and watch the world burn friends.
>>
>>61175505
I can't help but miss when Panic! at the Disco and FoB were alternative/pop rock bands instead of just pop. A Fever You Can't Sweat Out and From Under the Cork Tree were the shit when they came out, their new stuff is just hella lame neutered fuckery
>>
that Uma Thurman song is such a colossal fuckin mess from a songwriting/production/everything standpoint that it's legit incredible that it was released by a major label cashcow band
>>
>>61175560
This.

Also, apparently no critic liked "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" when it came out.
>>
>>61175615
The best part is if you search for a live performance of that song it's even worse.
>>
>>61175198
I want to fucking destroy any device that plays that centuries song, that is the most annoying shit I have ever heard on a radio in recent memory
>>61175485
agreed
>>
I still regularly listen to From Under the Cork Tree. Am I a bad person?
>>
>>61175560
Pretty Odd was Pretty Dank
>>
>>61175760
Fever got shit reception, even though it's probably the best album from the 2000's pop-punk scene. Still listen to it once in a while
>>
>>61175760
>>61175560
You'd like this
>Part 1
http://www.shallowrewards.com/e/the-dream-life-of-emo-geoff-rickly-of-thursday-part-1/
>Part 2
http://www.shallowrewards.com/e/the-dream-life-of-emo-geoff-rickly-of-thursday-part-2/
>>
All of Fall Out Boy's albums before they went on hiatus were pretty fucking good imo. Folie gets shit on a lot but it's 10x's better than everything they've released since they got back together.

One the terms of Panic! At the Disco their major driving force was Ryan Ross (lead guitarist and basically the creative/writing force behind everything), and when he left the band in 09 with Jon Walker it really showed how much he did for that band. The album they released in 2011, Vices & Virtues, and the song they made for that movie with Megan Fox were pretty good. But everything else has been pop in it's worst form.
>>
>>61176436
Panic without Ryan isn't Panic.
>>
They're well aware that they sold out to mainstream pop. Their latest album is incredibly bad and pop at its worst, but I actually like Centuries and Immortals. Sue me. I don't watch ESPN, so I haven't gotten carpetbombed by them like many others.

Also, what >>61175505 said. If you like a song, listen to it. You don't have to trick yourself in to being some kind of elitist that only listens to Malaysian homeless people bang trashlids in FLAC.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.