[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is she trying to say with this costume?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: ilonamiley201215_2_vi[1].jpg (255 KB, 746x1024) Image search: [Google]
ilonamiley201215_2_vi[1].jpg
255 KB, 746x1024
What is she trying to say with this costume?
>>
That the attention economy must be going through a hell of an inflation right now.
>>
>>61172950
"look at me and not my music please"
>>
>>61173191

Yep.
>>
>>61172950
true spiritual liberation can only be expressed through fake genitalia.
>>
>>61173191
this.
>>
File: 1395790066584.jpg (78 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1395790066584.jpg
78 KB, 400x533
>mfw thinking back to that shitty kids show with Miley

I really wonder what kinda person she will be when she's 50. If she lives that long.
>>
Jesus she is trying WAY too hard. Even Lady Gaga doesn't go this hard.
>>
File: degeneracy.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.png
1 MB, 960x720
>>61172950
>>
>>61173191
>>61173579
but the song she sings with this costume is Karen Don't Be Sad which is a good song though??

have you considered that miley singing a power ballad while wearing a unicorn costume with unicorn-themed strapon is actually entertaining?
>>
i have daddy issues
>>
My feelings on this matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnr5bOq9v2k
>>
Colin Christian is a genius.
>>
if the sight of a comical novelty dildo disgusts you instead of making you laugh, you probably shouldn't be on 4chan
>>
>>61173915
But what is miley trying to say with that costume?
>>
>please notice me
>please let me be relevant
>>
>>61173181
haha clever XD
>>
>>61173894
theres a difference between trying too hard and LOL im already rich had to be a tv baby dont give a fuck.
>>
>>61172950
"please give me attention"
>>
>"Lol see look at me I'm all grown I'm not Hannah Montana anymore see?"
>>
>>61175388
>>61173500
samefagging dubs genius
>>
>>61172950
She's an alicorn now.
>>
>>61172950

"im a piece of shit. please kill me"
>>
theory has it, miley is trying to ruin her image to the youth, so that parents stop buying miley cyrus stuff. because she no longer receives royalties.

lets be honest, the girl is rich as fuck, even if she is not smart enough to mange her money, the people who do manage her money know what they have her doing. this is not insanity, its heavily calculated p.r.
>>
she was trying to make you talk about her

if it doesn't work, then why does it work
>>
>>61172950

"I am a whore and I will do absolutely anything for attention"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.