[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else love this album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Kate_Bush_The_Dreaming_Cover.jpg (67 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Kate_Bush_The_Dreaming_Cover.jpg
67 KB, 300x300
Does anyone else love this album
>>
yes, loads of great tracks. sat in your lap, suspended in gaffa, night of the swallow, houdini, get out of my house are all among her very best
>>
It's next on my list to check out. Just listened through Hounds of Love today and watched a documentary on Kate earlier. What album has tracks most similar to Running Up That Hill? Cause that is basically a perfect song for me.
>>
No, only you. Sorry.
>>
yes I'm in love with Kate Bush
>>
Favorite Kate Bush album.
>>
we got dah job sussed
this shops shut fer business
>>
>>61172022
what is this album?
>>
>>61173361
Probably either OP's pic or The Sensual World
>>
It will be 5 years since her last album next year. Will she release a new album?
>>
>>61173529
certainly not next year. maybe when she hits 70 we'll hear something new
>>
>>61173431
it literally says the dreaming by kate bush

great album btw, there isn't enough kate bush here, she's so great. i just learned today she wrote army dreamers when she was 13, how weird is that hey
>>
File: katebush.jpg (31 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
katebush.jpg
31 KB, 500x426
>>61172022
yes
80's Kate Bush is definitely my music waifu if I had to succumb to picking one
>>
>>61174435
She seems like the nicest person in interviews and i love that she isolates herself from the press.
>>
>>61172022
probably in my top 10 albums of all time
the dreaming >>>>>>> hounds of love
>>
File: katebushspooked.jpg (57 KB, 955x535) Image search: [Google]
katebushspooked.jpg
57 KB, 955x535
>>61174566
Yeah man she's super cool

Her TV specials and stuff that she's done are so fun and weird, I can't find it but I once saw this one she did that was all horror themed. It was like an hour long and it went through graveyards and spooky forests etc while she danced around and lip synced in a really theatrical way, was a lot of fun to watch
>>
>>61174878
Damn. Do you remember what it was called? Was it based on one of her albums or something?
>>
File: katebushquiz.jpg (34 KB, 340x425) Image search: [Google]
katebushquiz.jpg
34 KB, 340x425
>>61174982
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRgiOclY-H4 found it! This took a little while to find haha, if you're still watching this thread enjoy
>>
>>61175672
<3
>>
I do *_* It's her best
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.