[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
leak/hype thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: pandapwcover.jpg (89 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
pandapwcover.jpg
89 KB, 806x806
>what do you guys expect from this album?
>listened to the snippets? which got you most hype?
>which cover are you getting?
>>
i'm irritated there won't be a standard cover tbqh
>>
>>61171337
this
>>
Are you ready? ;)
https://clyp.it/wxnu1xye
>>
literally went from zero hype to very hype after the snippets.
yes and natural selection is the one that i'm most excited for, but that might be because i generally like panda's songs a little bit more than avey's when they do this style/go in this poppier direction.
i haven't preordered yet, but i think i might do panda or geo's because they look the nicest. a bit disappointed in avey's - his is definitely the most boring :/ kind of agree with >>61171337 tho.

hoping for a leak around new years. don't think it'll be earlier than a month and a half (how long it took for panda's to leak)
>>
it will probably become my favorite anco release.
the burglars, natural selection, lying in the grass, and hocus pocus are all going to be GOAT
panda
>>
>still no leak
LEAK IT DEAK
E
A
K

I
T

D
E
A
K
>>
Leak it Deak
>>
radio psuedo-experimental pop
all sounded awful t b h
panda is the only one that looks good
>>
Where the snippets at
>>
>>61171650
don't think it's pseudo-experimental because it seems like they're not putting up a front about it being a more straightforward album with heavy pop sensibilities
>>
>>61171326
Expect a very poppy release, they may get some underground hits. I hope after this their need to make pop gets a little satiated and they can experiment a little with drones and ambient.
I listened once to get myself hyped up. I didn't wanna listen more because I don't wanna spoil myself to much. I didn't get a chance to listen to each track by name but there were certainely some really good vocal exchanges going on
Pre-ordered Panda but i don't like having to choose. They should've done something like in MBDTF 3LP release were you can change the cover yourself.

Anyways, what are everybodies favorite AnCo periods. I've always wondered if there are more early, mid or late AnCo fans. I for sure like early to mid, HCTI is my favorite record by them and I love their experimentation up until then. Still really like their poppy side and porbably wouldn't be into them if it weren't for MPP.
>>
>>61171399
not even gonna click
>>
>>61172765
Campfire through Feels is my favorite period, but 2003-2004 is a definite highlight - not just with the albums they put out then, but their live sets as well during those years as well. Not a fan of SJ, but I like MPP.
>>
>>61171337
1337 confirms

I feel the same way desu, not sure if it's just me being an autist but I feel like they could have done something cooler if they put their effort into a single cover
>>
>>61171726
fuck dude i keep trying to post it and 4chan thinks its spam srry dude
>>
Leak it Deak
>>
Leak it Deak
>>
>>61172765
mid probably, i love all their music but sung tongs to feels to strawberry jam is just so good, not to mention person pitch
>>
Anyone have the AnCo discography mega link?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.