[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could she be good in IDM? How can we push her in the right d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4395089203.png (636 KB, 589x592) Image search: [Google]
4395089203.png
636 KB, 589x592
Could she be good in IDM? How can we push her in the right direction?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894 vaguely related
>>
no fuck off
>>
She's fucking stupid and I seriously doubt she's running the show.
>>
>>61170560
lame opinion desu. you sound like a lame person to hangout with.
>>
>>61170592
Good thing you're not hanging out with me then?
But seriously its not cool to call people stupid (!)

I'm just kind of down...
>>
>>61170560
I don't know why anyone has a hard time believing Grimes is "running the show". You can easily track the development of her production skills from album to album.

I don't want to say it's just misogyny but...
>>
>>61170681
>>61170607
sure is tumblr in here
>>
>>61170681
fuck off tumblr
>>
>>61171714
>>61171944
>>>/v/
>>
>>61170560
While I don't like Grimes, posts like this about every artist claiming that pretty much everyone making music these days is a facade with industry suits behind the scenes is pretty annoying. Maybe it is that way with Grimes but it's said so much about everyone.
>>
>>61170527

one of my favourite grimes songs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.