[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that it's the end of the year is it safe to say after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 400x400
So now that it's the end of the year is it safe to say after listening to every significant drop that this is the objective AOTY?
>>
Just fuck off forever
>>
>>61164907
Defeners need not apply
>>
Company is a terrific song
>>
>>61164938
Puh lease. Thinking Journals isn't "the objective AOTY" doesn't make you a defener
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 225x225
>>61164893
>>
>>61164969
But anon, Journals came out last year

Regardless, Purpose > Journals
>>
Honestly only the singles are good
>>
>>61164996
Oh I'm a twat. Got the names mixed up. In any case, Purpose isn't bad by any stretch but I don't understand how it's anyone's AOTY
>>
When is he going to start writing and or producing on his own? I imagine he has some considerable knowledge after being in the business so long.
Pretty standard for now but I see great potential in this man.

He is commercially fantastic!
>>
>>61165017
Putting into context where he was last year it makes it really enjoyable to listen to, hearing him pouring his heart out to God with with very little instrumentation to go with it, allowing him to expose his his vocals was a treat. "Life is worth living" im pretty sure was written right after he got out of jail last year. And how he has EDM tracks followed by those piano ballads and mainly only features rappers but still manages to maintain a cohesive sound right throughout was quite impressive. AOTY desu senpai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.