[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do i never see /mu/ talk about this album? is it considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: adele-25-album-cover.jpg (49 KB, 620x500) Image search: [Google]
adele-25-album-cover.jpg
49 KB, 620x500
why do i never see /mu/ talk about this album? is it considered normiesREEcore or something?
>>
>>61155128
y
>>
>>61155128
She should have taken it easy on the collagen injections, that lower lip looks atrocious.
>>
She's a good singer, but it's generic pop otherwise.
>>
Probably because it is the most overrated album of the year?
>>
what is there to say about it? its bland pop music
>>
>>61155128
literally every song I've heard is mediocre as fuck and I've heard about half of it.

sia wipes the fucking floor with this cow
>>
no, it's just shit
>>
>>61155128
21 is b0ss bos bo$$
>>
Luke-warm, middle-of-the-road trash for fatties to pretend to be able to sing a long with. She is a good singer though.
>>
>>61155239
Sia is shit as well
>>
>>61155409
chandelier tho. sick track
>>
>>61155128
You're right OP it is considered normie core and nobody here will even consider it because we think it's below are superior obscure tastes.
>>
>>61155409
Her new music is shitty, she used to do some good stuff with Zero 7 tho
>>
>>61155128
It's sad music for normies so REEEEEE and all that
>>
>>61155441
you aren't saying some people on /mu/ don't think that way, are you?
>>
>>61155128

I don't get the whole adele thing, people rave about anything she does like it was prime time MJ. The music is nothing amazing and I can only assume the hype is because she's fat.
>>
>>61155639
that 2011 brit awards performance she did was most of the hype i feel.
>>
>>61155128
Adele is mallcore shit. Get off this board immediately.
>>
>>61155128
I'm not 8 anymore where I go nuts because the artist is a good singer.
her voice is great. but her lyrics are terrible and barely hearable production on each song makes the album very bland.
it's basically LOOK AT ME I CAN SING :)
>>
Adele is middle aged momcore
>>
>>61155409
compared to whom? from the last 3 years lets say
>>
>>61155923

Death grips.
>>
>>61155923
Compared to mainstream female singers, I'd say Beyonce is way better. Lady GaGa was too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob7vObnFUJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohs0a-QnFF4
>>
>>61155128
Oh, no reason other than that it fucking sucks.
>>
>>61155956
cute

but seriously, generally equal comparisons please. for starters, female vocalists.

and I'm just asserting that 1000 Forms of Fear fucking mops the floor with Album 25 or whatever this is being called in lieu of an actual creative name.
>>
>>61155962
This Beyone songs pretty lame sorry but its not within the last 3 years anyways?

anyways I gotta leave
>>
>>61155962
Janelle Monae and Grimes too
>>
>>61155992
new grimes is fucking awful

25 is definitely better and Sia sure as shit is

new album ended grimes career dude
>>
>>61155989
>4 years

sorry, your majesty. She's done more stuff more recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIELYkfoKy8

I don't even like these songs I'm posting but I can say why they're better than Adele.
>>
>>61156004

It thrust this unhygienic swine from some lonely waifu neckbeards attention to the general public, it will make her 10x the amount of money her combined career has reaped thus far, she knew what she was doing when she made the album.
>>
>>61156010
oh i thought we were comparing Sia

sorry I just thought even 3 years was a stretch since Sia and Adele albums were released only about 1 year apart.
>>
>>61155409
nah
>>
>>61156004
>new album ended grimes career dude
what is this meme?
>>
You idiots
She is
Soccer mom-core
>>
I'm so done with seeing her stupid face everywhere
>>
Hello is the only good song on 25 disappointedly
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.