[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best album by the Beatles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
And Revolver is the worst past-Rubber Soul.
>>
There is literally no reason to listen to this album
>>
>>61154637
How so?
>>
>>61154674
The first half of it is quite bad. 'Lets all get up' is possibly the worst beatles song.
>>
>>61154625
u best be havin a giggle m8
>>
>>61154800
confirmed shit taste. that song is better than 'when i'm 64'.

likewise 'strawberry fields forever' is better than 'lucy in the sky with diamonds'
>>
>>61154625
>And Revolver is the worst past-Rubber Soul.
...what
Revolver is one of their best
I like MMT but it's not their best by a long shot
>>
>>61154625
I dont like the Beatles that much, but Tomorrow Never Knows is probably their best track. MMT was pretty dull. "psychedelic" for the sake of being "psychedelic"
>>
>>61154674
Is this album really that important to you.
>>
>>61154870
You probably ironically like I Am the Walrus. Strawberry Fields Forever onward is great stuff though.
>>
>>61154800

you mean "your mother should know" ?

I'll take it over maxwells silver hammer
>>
>>61154877
Revolver is boring stuff, sorry.
>>
>>61154898
No, i just think it's the best Beatles album.
>>
>>61154919
>You probably ironically like I Am the Walrus
I like it unironicaly.
>>
>>61154930
No it isn't
>>
>>61154951
Thats what I meant, was a typo.

>>61154930
Agreed on with some of the syrupy Paul McCartney songs. First 10 minutes is golden.
>>
>>61154980
Yes, it is. It's full of filler crap with only a couple of good songs.
>>
>They could have put Rain in Revolver
>They could have put Strawberry Fields Forever in Sgt. Pepper

music for this feel?
>>
>>61154990
most of the songs on the album are memorable and very good.

try listening to the mono version :^)
>>
>>61154990
The only track I don't like is Here, there and everywhere. Maybe yellow submarine isn't that great either (but I like that track). I can't see how any of the other tracks could be called filler.
>>
>>61155005
I just did before posting this thread, and i'm still not convinced. I even like Let It Be better than this.
>>
>>61155026
I don't like the whole of side 2.
>>
>>61155033
i didn't like it at first either, but it has a great pace and some very sweet melodies.
>>
>>61155055
I'll give it a second listen later today.
>>
>>61154625
I must respectfully disagree with your opinion.
I happen to like both MMT and Revolver equally. When one thinks about it, no other Beatles' album sounds like either of these. (And the version of Baby Your a Rich Man on the German version of MMT is totally different than the version released everywhere else)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.