[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Good music - What I like >Bad music - What I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1422100015067.jpg (2 MB, 3456x4272) Image search: [Google]
1422100015067.jpg
2 MB, 3456x4272
>Good music - What I like
>Bad music - What I don't like

Daily reminder that this LITERALLY can never be disputed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpRx1Mj5jjQ
>>
>>61153463
i like kpop, grimes, chvrches and the grips.

i don't like classical, jazz.
>>
>>61153463
learn2kant
>>
>>61153483
What makes good music? What makes bad music?
>>
>>61153507
kpop is good music, because it's fun and the girls are really cute.

classical is bad music, because it's boring and old.
>>
>>61153528
Kek
>>
>>61153507
it's like... who would you rather hang out with? the qt azn girl with a fun personality and lots of energy or that old creepy guy who smells of death and decay.
>>
>>61153539
The guy, unless I can have sex with the girl
>>
>>61153551
yeah i'm sure you would
>>
>>61153551
well its not like the old creepy guy could give much of a struggle
>>
Hmmmmmmm

To discuss kpop as a genre, i would just say it's music. Nothing more or less. It doesnt make you less of a person for listening to it. Music is music. If somebody likes a certain sound of music, then by all means they should be allowed to listen to it and like it.

I'm pretty sick of the people saying kpop isnt music or it's bad or it's just based off of western pop music.

In the end it doesnt matter. In the end we just listen to things we like, and if it happens to be cute girls singing over beats made for them and lyrics given to them, what would it matter?

You can go off on a tangent how the insruments are all from a computer, or the artists are fake, or the lyrics are crap, or the company is overworking the girls, it really doesnt matter. It doesnt take away from the fact that the music in the end is unaffected.
>>
>>61153686
>You can go off on a tangent how the insruments are all from a computer, or the artists are fake, or the lyrics are crap, or the company is overworking the girls, it really doesnt matter.

can you be any more shallow?
>>
File: 1449103268585.gif (1 MB, 278x214) Image search: [Google]
1449103268585.gif
1 MB, 278x214
This thread is fucking disgusting.
>>
K-pop is really one of the only genres I consider objectively bad music. There's a lot of shit here I hate listening too but I can see the appeal and respect it. K-pop is literally just cute dolls

>>61153539
well I guess when you put it that way...

>>61153686
neo-/mu/ everyone, this is who we share a board with
>>
>>61153848
>K-pop is literally just cute dolls

thats the appeal.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.