[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were this albums weaknesses I'd say some bad features
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: cover.png (3 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
3 MB, 1500x1500
What were this albums weaknesses
I'd say some bad features and generic flows here and there
>>
terrible lyrics throughout
too many lazy beat switches/breakdowns
>>
>>61147641
basically this but especially
>too many lazy beat switches/breakdowns

the transitions aren't even good. oh my dis side gets ruined by the second half and there was no need for it
>>
>>61147605
im to lazy to even b8 you for your shit taste desu
>>
>>61147823
That's hurts
>>
>>61147662
>the transitions aren't even good
they are only there to impress fuckboys
>>
yes it was bad
>>
>>61147662
>>61147900
I thought the switchups were pretty awesome. The second beat on dis side was fuckin raaad
>>
travis gets outshined by the feature every time

even quavo and juicy j
>>
IS YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!
>>
>>61147605
could have done with better features, all of them didn't really add anything.
>>
>>61147605
The lyrics sucked dick for the most part.
Still Better than Bater 6 and Dirty Sprite 2, though
>>
>>61147662
>>61149929
word dis side was better imo
>>
>>61147605
>What were this albums weaknesses
Antidote seemed to be the only *really* memorable song on the album... I only listened to it once though, so I guess my opinion is pretty much worthless.
>>
enjoyed biebers verse actually
>>
>>61147605
Its genre
>>
>>61151549
i thought antidote was rae sremmurd when i heard it on the radio
>>
>>61147605
This is the best worst album of the year.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.