[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats a good cheap portable music player that can hold a shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Whats a good cheap portable music player that can hold a shit load of music?
>>
just carry your laptop around with you. you could easily strap it to your chest or back.
>>
my ass
>>
>>61146411
Phones these days can use 128gb micro sd cards on top of their internal storage
and they have hardware to rival high end DAPs like the htc m8
>>
>>61146451
I already have a phone, i want a device that specifically holds music
>>
>>61146451
They've 200GB now
>>
>>61146468
fiio x3, I might get one
>>
>>61146411
I like my FIIO X1 but it's kinda weird, it has a 128GB capacity but only holds 5800 songs and seems to pick and choose at random what albums to add and delete when I have it load the SD card with new file changes. Besides that it's a great player with really good audio quality and I've read that it's built like a brick which seems right as far as I can tell.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>
sansa clip zip+128gb microsd card
>>
>>61146785
>having the musicbee directory and the iTunes directory the same folder
>have it automatically sync my iPod when I plug it in

This is the life. These are pretty expensive though. You have to pay for space on these.
>>
>>61148090
but they last forever if you don't treat them like shit
>>
>>61147761
this OP
my best buy ever (next to my memephones)
only habe a 64GB card tho
>>
>>61146785
How's the battery on iPod Classics?
>>
>>61148108
I've had two of them die on me after a few months, getting mine replaced tomorrow morning in fact. Think those have just been flukes though.

>>61148118
With my usage it usually lasts 2 to 3 days. I typically have it running almost non-stop from the moment I leave my dorm.
>>
>>61148157
I've had mine for 6 years and use it daily. Its the headphones i have to replace every few months
>>
>>61148183
That's awesome. The only product I've held onto that long is my 2009 MacBook that I just ditched earlier this year. Still runs alright too.

And yeah, I replace headphones about that often too.
>>
>>61146542
Update the firmware you retarded tripshit
>>
What about a DAP that fills the gap between $20 chink ones that you'll need to replace next year and ones that don't fall apart like the others but cost like $300?
>>
>>61148303
According to the website I bought it after the latest firmware update
>>
I got a FIOO X1 its nice. Got 128gb
>>
>>61148416
Hardly, the latest firmware was released just weeks ago.
>>
>>61148457
Oh ok I was thinking it was something else
Tho I'm following the firmware installation instructions and nothing is happening
w/e
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.