[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that LUM did Death Grips better than Death Grips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 21643.jpg (125 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
21643.jpg
125 KB, 650x450
Can we all agree that LUM did Death Grips better than Death Grips could ever become?
>>
>>61143907
they both suck and are for edgy white teenage redditors who watch anime
>>
>>61143907
well dg likes to fuck with their fans because muh hedonism
LUM Cares about his fans and hates himself and his life situations because of his poor choices

so yeah maybe,. altruism way
>>
Yeah definitely OP. Death grips just became a tired gimmick for me
>>
>>61143920
go back to listening neutral milk hotel
>>
>can we all agree

Stopped reading there
>>
>>61143907
What's it like being an edgy wigger who is to scared to listen to real memphis shit? Not trolling just curious.
>>
>>61144153
LUM doesn't make exclusively memphis rap you know. Also, you can enjoy both memphis rap and LUM.
>>
>>61143907
yea but sumtimes his just as shit
>>
i choose exile
>>
>LUM

???

What about that NAH guy?

How many DG tribute bands are there??

I think these guys have made great semi DG style instrumentals that are also heavy

https://soundcloud.com/kaiwhiston/perfect
https://h-unds.bandcamp.com/track/diviner
>>
>>61143971
and ugly mane didn't? lel
>>
>>61144244
Not really because OA is him closing the book on LUM. Unlike DG who pretended to quit
>>
>>61144283
didn't ugly mane say in 2013 that he quit rap? how many things has he released since then b t w f a m?
>>
>>61144283
you just dont understand le art or are over the age of 19
>>
>>61144307
#rekt
>>
>>61144307

There's more unreleased stuff and bonus material forthcoming, but the LUM project is for all intents and purposes defunct.

You can follow the way he's felt towards the whole LUM endeavor because he's chronicled it through his music. He practically spells out how he grew to loath how notoriety and expectation, as well as his brushes with the music industry that followed MTI soured his perception of the whole deal.

He also spells out in the statement released with OA that this album was cathartic release. A way to purge himself of all things LUM and get it off his back.
>>
>>61144307
He announced it in 2013 and said he would do the box set release to finish everything
>>
>>61143907
kill yourself. now
>>
>>61144066
oh, the irony
>>
>>61144153
Looks like I might be in the right thread... I've Been looking for this three six tape for a while, it's called underground vol. 1 1991-1994 it's a compilation album. Now before you dickeat and say 5 sec on Google, everything I've searched had dead links, wrong files, or one of those shitty premium sites. If anyone has it could you please upload it or send a WORKING dl link.
>>
He did it in a much more straightforward fashion, yes
>>
>>61145985
Search memphis hip hop in an archive and find one of the generals. It will have a mega link. Use that link find the three six mafia folder and download it from that
>>
>>61146081
I love you
>>
>>61144530
"yeah i totally quit, i am defunct, le art is over, meanwhile let me milk this money cow some more"

he even says on the new album he's got EVEN MORE shit on the way for his loyal fans to funnel into their greasy faces
>>
File: wrong.jpg (29 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
29 KB, 396x400
>>61143907
>>
>>61146393
Do you have anything better to do on a Saturday night than shitpost?
>>
>>61146533
How is it shitposting when it's truth.
he's gonna charge more money for the leftovers soon enough :)
>>
>>61146643
Oblivion access is free you dolt
>>
>>61143961
i dont think lum likes his fans very much, or anyone for that matter
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.