[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best lyrics of all time tbhfam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1220x1180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1220x1180
Best lyrics of all time tbhfam
>>
You're telling me this is praised by /mu/? Speak of no taste...
>>
>>61141753
its just the endless p4kjerk
>>
>>61141769
if you learned about thugger through pitchfork you need to fuck off to reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 181x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 181x181
>not getting the post-verbal brilliance of Young Thug

smghtbqhwyf

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/style/2015/09/17/a-loss-for-words-listening-to-the-post-verbal-brilliance-of-young-thug/
>>
>>61141797
reddit, where arguably the biggest hip-hop hub on the internet is, where they love young thug? yeah go to there anon.
>>
>>61141838
Friendly reminder that this is what the average Young Thug detractor looks like.

https://twitter.com/psychicchasms

LITERALLY an underaged meme-spouting redditor who only listens to p4k-core.
>>
>>61141900
If someone only listened to p4k-core then they'd love Young Thug...
>>
"When the rich wage war its the poor who dies"
Linkin park, sad but true
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 963x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 963x432
>>61141934
Hell no.
Young Thug is one of the most avant-garde and innovative artists of his generation. Yes, P4K loves to praise his music, but only members of the patrician scene are capable of fully understanding him.

Do you see any p4k-core on my chart? (and don't say fucking Prurient)
Well.
>>
>>61142041
>Do you see any p4k-core on my chart?
Yeah, Young Thug. He is literally one of the most praised and referenced artists on the site this year. You can't just arbitrarily say "oh no he's not actually P4K-core" for no reason.
>>
>>61142041
The Patrician League didn't even consider this album. You would know if you were actually a member.
>>
>>61142158
>>61142174
*sigh* about time these types leave their 'opinions' here
>>
>>61142236
I was here from the start.
>>
>>61141729
Quit posting this fucking nigger and his awful music.

Holy shit /mu/' is unbearable now.
>>
>>61141729
Stop bypassing the filters.
>>
>>61142041
Marcel had Colin Stetson & Sarah Neufeld has his AOTY and had Pomegranates ranked pretty high up too how is he not considered patrician yet??
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.