[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this some kind of a joke?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: wtf_rating.png (214 KB, 937x424) Image search: [Google]
wtf_rating.png
214 KB, 937x424
Is this some kind of a joke?!
>>
>>61137651
Most influential beat of all time

DUN DUN-DUN DUN
>>
If you haven't literally heard this everywhere I don't know if anyone can help you.
>>
>>61137651
so, what's the problem?
>>
>>61137651
why would it be

it's a great song
>>
>>61137651
yeah, how it's not Top 10 boggles my mind
>>
LAST NIGHT I DREAMED I WAS ON THE NILE
>>
Deserves the top 10 more than his manchild copycat
>>
>>61137651
It's a "timeless classic" and "essential listen" for any "music fan" or something probably I don't fucking know
I'm sure it's not that bad but I don't fucking know anything about this
>>
>>61137719
>a standard girl group love song
>4.30 rating
>>
>>61138102
>a standard girl group love song
Listen to the arrangement and the way it's recorded. If you can't hear the difference between this and a regular girl group song, you should probably lurk more before posting.
>>
>>61138008
Shit, cat
>>
>>61138195
If having different (ground-breaking and new) arrangement between a specific song and a regular song in its genre would be a criterium for being rated that high, there would be thousands of songs rated that high, wouldn't it?
>>
>>61138308
no
>>
>>61137651
There's too many Spector-circlejerkers
>>
>>61137739
this
>>
it's a pretty good song
>>
it's pretty regular
>>
RYM is a joke in general
>>
>>61137651
its a really good song with really good production.
>>
>>61138102
do you know anything about music at all?
>>
Estelle died in 2009 :'(
>>
>>61139806
Quite a lot, why?
>>
how to fix the RYM top 100 singles:

remove the smiths
remove joy division
remove radiohead
remove arcade fire
remove half the bowie shit
switch strawberry fields with yesterday
more music that was only released on singles instead of album cuts
get some more motown on there already for christ's sake
>>
File: 1450052191808.png (208 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1450052191808.png
208 KB, 361x691
>>61140639
>remove the smiths
>>
i am kind of music noob so can somebody explain to me what exactly is so special about this song and its chorus? what is exactly "wall of sound"? i can't seem to hear anything that extraordinary...
>>
>>61140639
Yank detected. Manchester is love, Manchester is life
>>
Seinfeld isn't funny
>>
>>61140724
i don't understand people who use "dated" as a criticism

like if you find seinfeld unfunny, that's OK but 99% of the time someone doesn't find seinfeld funny, the reason they give is that it's not a "modern" show
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.